Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock this quote is not from a tubsweetie chatlog Latest Post Peregrine 7 528 Odalisque
Shock Tubsweetie watches underaged boys sound ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post AngryJailbait 52 2004 Fingerz
Shock I'm really Patch the Darknut Latest Post AngryJailbait 16 962 AntiRules187
Shock to the person spamming anon Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 6 698 Over9000Vibratin...
Shock Hey do you guys want to hear something pretty crazy? Latest Post Celerysteve 1 294 Celerysteve
Shock Stealth Ninja Polar fabulous person Latest Post AngryJailbait 1 515 AngryJailbait
Shock I told my kids that every time they fart God kills a puppy Latest Post CoreyJess 14 684 Melanin-Enhanced...
Shock Woohoo I joined Hackers of the world unite in a non-communist way! Latest Post -MLF- 17 702 ghax
Shock MERC FOR MOD '10 Latest Post Aldo_Anything 7 621 Bigandtasty
Shock I DON'T WISH ****ES HAPPY BIRTHDAYS Latest Post Celerysteve 19 1298 Cheins Sanchez
Shock MSPAINT RPG - A New Bandwagon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post -MLF- 82 2700 quangntenemy
Shock EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN TUCSON STOP PLAYING FORUMWARZ YOU MAKE ME PARANOID AS **** Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 9 532 twas
Shock My life is average Latest Post kittiejenn 9 1094 Delura Bjorn
Shock Wow, I cannot believe my mom stooped so low ( 1 2 ) Latest Post ilike2dance 29 1969 BillyBobBoo
Shock OH MY GOD WHAT THE CHRIST IS THIS ITS A ****ING GIANT CENTIPEDE EATING A MOTHER****ING MOUSE Latest Post Tesfan 4 312 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Shock lol, ED is shutting down Latest Post Fran 13 525 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Shock CROTCH ZOMBIE, YOU SONS OF ****ES! Latest Post Fie 7 597 Fie
Shock ITT: Ricket alts. Latest Post Fran 1 261 Fran
Shock looking for shock images well click here and you get the wrongest place for shock images Latest Post The nerd o powa 16 739 spacekadt
Shock GREAT JOB COMPLETELY KILLING FLAMEBAIT WITH THIS **** Latest Post Celerysteve 10 629 Ricket
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!