Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock [OFFICIAL] THIS GAME IS OFFICIALLY UNFUNNY Latest Post ikki rikki akki ... 16 1160 xxdogofgleexx
Shock AAHZ IS DRUNK! Latest Post Chronic-Boy 12 930 Cheins Sanchez
Shock guys i'm only posting this cuz i'm scared Latest Post HackerOnHacker 5 795 Zagreus
Shock **** you furries. I hate you all. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post PsychoPedophile 59 3889 Fran
Shock IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME Latest Post Shii 4 571 Shii
Shock KITTIEJENN PLEASE IGNORE THAT ANNOYING THREAD BY MY ALT Latest Post Fortunato 5 676 TUBSWEETIE
Shock The first and only honest thread in RP by anyone Latest Post Celerysteve 4 665 Big_ Mac_Dick_Fa...
Shock This is why you should always wear your seatbelt... (NSFW pics) ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 109 17207 Indiana Jonas
Shock Test #1: Tell me which card I am holding up? Latest Post Call Me Diego 19 923 King Krimson
Shock Nicco is actually a lawyer irl Latest Post quangntenemy 6 1186 Celerysteve
Shock Have I ever told you guys that I'm a jew? Latest Post quangntenemy 4 783 Singtard
Shock AND WHEN YOU GET THE BALL Latest Post fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ 7 763 Fingerz
Shock Don't disable ads and look up ^ this will be of interest to you Latest Post Celerysteve 2 511 kraigu
Shock FRAN Latest Post cya 17 936 Celerysteve
Shock ATTN: Fingerz endorses raping of children with downs ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 23 1482 Fingerz
Shock Guess what? (Part 3) The long awaited final chapter in an epic trilogy with a twist so shocking EVERYONE will be talking about it - you can't afford to miss this! Latest Post Celerysteve 5 429 Celerysteve
Shock Guess what? (Part 2) Latest Post Celerysteve 1 314 Celerysteve
Shock Guess what? Latest Post Celerysteve 3 622 burningpopsicles...
Shock YOU ARE NOT THE PUPPETEER YOU ARE NOT THE PUPPETEER YOU ARE NOT THE PUPPETEER Latest Post Celerysteve 17 669 AIDS CUNT
Shock Fran? Latest Post kittiejenn 11 740 Cheins Sanchez
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!