Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock KOOLADE Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 1454 Inspector Chelme...
Shock quangntenemy tames Tigers and Penguin Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 4 901 sdgrbass09
Shock I'll stop posting for two days if one of you....... Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 11 1038 Catt although
Shock duca is dating Evil Trout Latest Post male reproductive organFACEPANTS 7 776 ersinea
Shock everyone onna phorumwarz is Latest Post koopafootballpla... 7 854 bobdisgea
Shock Sam and Max season 3 disscussion Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 6 880 Inspector Chelme...
Shock The Accident Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 601 Inspector Chelme...
Shock Conservative Comic Strips. Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 643 Inspector Chelme...
Shock saw this today at the pool... Latest Post ****tard 9 1062 TUBSWEETIE
Shock Magic ForumWarz 8-Ball knows all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latest Post Celerysteve 8 1330 CHALKONEUPTODALO...
Shock ITT everyone stays on topic and in character Latest Post Celerysteve 9 869 lost_papi_212
Shock secretsecretcultthingie Latest Post MicRo-BreAtH 11 1571 MicRo-BreAtH
Shock King of the Hill - Wincest Easter Egg??? Latest Post Celerysteve 13 1473 Big_ Mac_Dick_Fa...
Shock Ricket vs Cheesecake ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fie 22 1446 Sarcasm Inc
Shock Stop everything this is the most important thread you will ever read ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 30 1660 Celerysteve
Shock itt we make bland observations and agree with whatever the majority says ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 47 2391 BobTheSqueakyWea...
Shock ITT Spiders ( 1 2 ) Latest Post PresidentNixon 29 1869 Fie
Shock fran naked (NSFW) Latest Post SNEAKERKITTICAT 4 1038 Fie
Shock Interpret the picture #0 Latest Post Aldo_Anything 10 1224 sdgrbass09
Shock Fran I saved this tm on a notepad from when your tm was full and I am publically posting it even though it exposes my true feelings Latest Post Celerysteve 2 642 quangntenemy
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!