Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock Dont Click! Latest Post ViX-DiX 2 663 ANGRY HOBO
Shock evil trout is a fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Scul-Fuk-Der 6 1129 Evil Trout
Shock O Latest Post Dr_Kraid 1 528 Dr_Kraid
Shock An Ephiphany. Latest Post -rocky-sadly- 17 1040 -rocky-sadly-
Shock ITT We order Chinese. Latest Post UnluckyCharms 15 959 SODOMY KING
Shock To be telling horrible truth about Captain Soda ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 21 1596 Eirairaianna
Shock BAD NEWS ABOUT SUPERHAPPYFUNKITTY GUYS Latest Post CAPTAIN SODA 16 1105 CAPTAIN SODA
Shock PANTIES: VALID FORM OF TORTURE Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 1 451 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Shock Whatever happened to AlPHa-mCStaGGeR-053? Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 4 572 nanalatinojesus ...
Shock Biff Tannen is my One True Love ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Janie 25 1697 mary misanthrope...
Shock the first person to write a funk/soul song about TSB ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Macks 60 2990 crayoncakes
Shock kamikaze pizza co ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Macks 245 5883 ScreamOfConsciou...
Shock I Confess ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Kerridwen_Kali 32 1769 mary misanthrope...
Shock I HAVE 0 FORUM VISITS LEFT AND A TINY male reproductive organ ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Death Merchant 25 2100 Death Merchant
Shock HY I FGRED SMTNG OT! Latest Post The Me of Doom 2 576 The Me of Doom
Shock MANPHIN TRUTH Latest Post T3RR0R WR15T 13 1141 -God-
Shock word on the street Latest Post Bruschi 9 1404 gigerth
Shock I Declare Latest Post keWANGji 2 644 Balloon
Shock INTERNET - THE ANTICHRIST??? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post BirdofPrey 28 1839 Taco
Shock The International Situation makes me want to cut myself. Latest Post EmoBot 5000 3 878 Voodoo_Pimpin
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!