Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Pics Who remembers Morro the bumless? Latest Post Nicco 3 453 Fingerz
Pics In case you're curious - all the xmas avatars Latest Post Fran 12 1061 FalconFour
Pics ATTN: deadfine upstanding member of societybabies Latest Post Robert James Fis... 13 1326 SHODAN
Pics PatchTheDarknut in a skirt ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Patch The Darknu... 37 1828 Patch The Darknu...
Pics pee on the floor and eat your own **** Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 3 461 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Pics I have the most fantastic woman's genitals Latest Post mary misanthrope... 15 1740 Cheburashka
Pics The most powerful image of the last 100 years. Latest Post Deific Blunder 10 1075 elenaratelimit
Pics Stupid Drunk Latest Post Deific Blunder 3 651 LROSENBERG1996
Pics IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KLAN **** YOU Latest Post Fur fabulous person 2 589 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Pics hey falcon four i like your website man ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Tesfan 49 2960 CaptainDDL
Pics ****ING BRITNEY SPEARS Latest Post Combobreaker 13 1187 scribit
Pics SINCE SOMEONE PUT MY RPG THREAD IN FULL OF WON ALREADY I DIDN'T ADDED THIS THERE SO ILL DO IT HERE Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 1 450 ANGRY HOBO
Pics HEY, EMILY!! ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Fran 70 4602 Wylin
Pics flamebate = not angry enough Latest Post crayoncakes 13 941 SHODAN
Pics SHIIIIIT Latest Post Combobreaker 14 1339 Johnny Mac
Pics combo's pet skink. Latest Post Combobreaker 16 900 doktor_cake
Pics wisdom Latest Post Tesfan 2 462 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Pics Did sombody say waffles? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Ronnie Blaze 28 2015 Pentium with MMX...
Pics Did sombody say french toast? Latest Post Ronnie Blaze 14 1361 Pentium Pro
Pics Did sombody say ham and eggs? Latest Post Ronnie Blaze 14 1401 Pentium III
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!