Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Music who wants 2 go git some curry? Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 11 810 ChilePepino
Music Dave Grohl Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 8 565 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Music i got good news!!!! Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 18 1411 Muhammad I m har...
Music wut yoa faborite song is? ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Haruko 41 2625 Nicco
Music what's the last album you bought/downloaded Latest Post Tesfan 10 840 Odalisque
Music Bingebot isnt fat he just ate the other mods Latest Post Xylon 1 484 Xylon
Music babez lets get naked innnit >< Latest Post BillyBobBoo 9 886 Chickenlord
Music Coolio, Vanilla Ice, Ice Cube, Tech N9ne, ICP, and Mushroomhead. Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 17 877 Adapt
Music I can't take it anymore! Latest Post MC Banhammer 7 640 ANGRY HOBO
Music We've all seen the man at the liquor store beggin' for your change ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post thisnamehasalrea... 75 2172 thisnamehasalrea...
Music man i've been lurking for what, 30 minutes now? and I've already noticed it's extremely, blatantly obvious that ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 39 2374 Loneliest Heart
Music Aint no doubt Jesus sees us ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post thisnamehasalrea... 62 1926 thisnamehasalrea...
Music *****************I HAVE A BAD CASE OF DIARRHEA **************** Latest Post Fingerz 15 2174 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Music I'm a moderator. Ask me questions ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 29 2030 The nerd o powa
Music on a note unrelated to anything it would be awesome if at MJ's funeral his coffin and a bunch of others all opened and they started doing Thriller Latest Post Something_Witty 11 1265 Average Flamebat...
Music LOOK DOWN! LOOK DOWN! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post MC Banhammer 23 1663 Cheins Sanchez
Music Get up offa that thing Latest Post Fingerz 4 533 Generic Racist
Music lol Latest Post Fingerz 13 629 Umbro
Music CAN'T FIND THE "GAY bum fabulous personS" BOARD Latest Post Caller Unknown 4 893 Cheins Sanchez
Music just put on some frog eyes Latest Post iIRZ 3 509 DerKaiserReich
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!