Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Business Scortile died ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 44 2074 Sneaky27
Business ghax, you flezz-raping jew! Latest Post burningpopsicles... 20 938 DerKaiserReich
Business New Clbum Idea: post a thing like another thing that someone posted before but not exactly the same and try to be funny but you didn't cuz you gay ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Odalisque 32 1186 Odalisque
Business EVEN IF YOU ADD A GREAT AMMOUNT OF SUGAR TO A PILE OF ****, IT WILL NEVER BECOME A DOUGHNUT ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 109 4192 Chronic-Boy
Business you people said the king (aahz) was dead, but he is back on buisness, all hail the king Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 3 462 Chronic-Boy
Business How many people think this is a stupid thread? Latest Post ghax 4 519 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Business I like the anonymous forum and INCIT Latest Post I'm a huge fabulous persongo... 12 820 Xylon
Business ForumWarz NerdFest: Magic The Gathering Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Shii 83 3324 DraginzSpam
Business ***IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR ATM CARD*** Latest Post Fingerz 17 1602 Fingerz
Business THIS WILL BE THE THREAD I USE SO I DON'T GET BANNED FOR CAPSLOCK ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 27 1503 DarkArmy
Business Post here if your peen is 20"+ Latest Post Aldo_Anything 2 346 Chawin
Business number one ( 1 2 ) Latest Post o0-M00N_KriK37-0... 27 1361 Phariad
Business fortunato told me to post, so here's another cute doggie pic ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Peregrine 31 1242 Fapping
Business TAM - srs business ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 24 1162 Lament
Business Yeah Latest Post Patently Chill P... 1 358 Patently Chill P...
Business 1 Latest Post Patently Chill P... 1 357 Patently Chill P...
Business Armada Verbala Latest Post Patently Chill P... 1 401 Patently Chill P...
Business Hooray @admin for the @change change! Latest Post Robert James Fis... 3 599 Fingerz
Business ATTN: Generichaxor Fanfabulous persons Latest Post Peregrine 6 662 Samildanach
Business WANNA MILK ATOMIC OUTTA MORE BP? Latest Post Shadow Ruler IV 3 534 Adapt
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!