Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Business שּׂגּהּﭏפֿשּפּמּלּכּﭑטּזּײַ Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 2 459 Laguna
Business Fran makes you User Bars! For a price... of course. :o Latest Post Fran 18 1106 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Business winnin mad rap battles up in irc Latest Post iIRZ 5 673 my_mother
Business By the end of this century Latest Post Tarman 6 756 BirdofPrey
Business If you were to name your child after one player from Forumwarz Latest Post Tarman 9 765 SLAVE-JEWESS
Business dead forum ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tarman 23 1765 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Business Post for friend requests. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Bigguyinblack 25 1837 Laguna
Business Petition to Fire Jalapeno Bootyhole from CZ ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 28 1462 Amasius
Business PETITION TO END ALL PETITION THREADS Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 2 517 Fran
Business SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS Latest Post ben-xo 7 1319 Laguna
Business I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU’D DO THAT DUDE Latest Post MC Banhammer 11 1344 Nicco
Business saddest story in the world right here in this thread Latest Post iIRZ 3 725 fat
Business Headsets for the Win! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Ronnie Blaze 23 1703 Ronnie Blaze
Business THE SECRET OF CHEEZ-ITS & THE MIRACLES OF RECYCLING ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Prodigy 22 1262 nanalatinojesus ...
Business What the ****, man. STAY OUT OF MY LAB! ****. Latest Post Eirairaianna 7 762 amaranthus
Business Safety First (70CS HQ All American Lockdowntravaganzafest) ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post PhineasPoe 51 2605 Rastapopoulos
Business trout Latest Post Dr_Kraid 5 699 Adolf Hilton
Business Query Hythloday ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Hythloday 72 2953 Dr_Kraid
Business i'm back from alaska Latest Post BirdofPrey 6 580 ANGRY HOBO
Business Please Ingnore Latest Post Miss Trent 3 600 ViX-DiX
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!