Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Business A SCENE Latest Post twas 17 1847 Bacchus
Business So these guys are playing mario and you can spam stuff with twitter Latest Post kittiejenn 10 2187 Chloe Moretz
Business So guys... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Recoome 23 1936 superannonon
Business DAMIAN ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Peregrine 24 2152 superannonon
Business 4th Forumwarz Inc. Shareholder Meeting Latest Post Oleg 15 2095 sdgrbass09
Business At least one of my suggestion was implemented Latest Post The nerd o powa 6 1186 Joseph of Suburb...
Business Here's something else awesome click or just be all like all ****ty with me with your hands on your hips because I really give a damn Latest Post Celerysteve 2 630 sdgrbass09
Business Want to see the most awesome thing ever ok well click this thread what are you waiting for I mean Jesus it's like do I have to do everything for you Latest Post Celerysteve 7 1409 Celerysteve
Business WHO IS THE WORST POSTER ON FORUMWARZ ( 1 2 ) Latest Post icwutudidthar 29 3009 fembot_
Business BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER Latest Post Fingerz 13 1426 Chuck Diesel
Business Ban Fingerz Latest Post Wylin 7 1182 Fingerz
Business petition to replace incit with werewolf Latest Post Raffle Ticket 20 1601 Joseph of Suburb...
Business ForumBuildr Deluxe ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 27 2556 Aldo_Anything
Business If the rude stovepipe competes with an orbiting spider, then a tornado toward a lover laughs out loud. Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 584 TUBSWEETIE
Business A canyon steals pencils from a fraction. Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 619 TUBSWEETIE
Business Petition to stop Raffle from buying stuff for others so he can actually afford a new computer in the near future ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 28 2276 Picket
Business IMMA POP STAR Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 608 Inspector Chelme...
Business A paper napkin trembles, but the scythe behind the ball bearing goes deep sea fishing with some bartender around a crank case. Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 3971 TUBSWEETIE
Business Any garbage can can derive perverse satisfaction from a traffic light, but it takes a real fruit cake to accidentally pour freezing cold water on a federal umbrella. Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 954 TUBSWEETIE
Business Sometimes the polygon related to the customer prays, but a football team over the scooby snack always pours freezing cold water on another vaporized cyprus mulch! Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 6040 TUBSWEETIE
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!