Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Animu Poor Alfred Packer Latest Post Robok 2 489 Robok
Animu SERIOUS POKEMON DISCUSSION YOU GUYS Latest Post Context 7 5972 Fingerz
Animu Requesting permission to upload lolichan again. Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 1 432 Cheins Sanchez
Animu HEY DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE THE BATHROOM IS Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 3 516 Cheins Sanchez
Animu Nashcash Latest Post cya 11 981 Wylin
Animu (ノ^_^)ノ I am shop! Whats good buy? Latest Post RenEgADe_bACoN_2... 20 1926 DerKaiserReich
Animu HEY INCONNU Latest Post FalCoN 5 637 zomg-arse
Animu HEY EVIL TROUT Latest Post Oleg 2 526 Ger-Man
Animu People who are banned and are not me. Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 2 442 quangntenemy
Animu I touch myself to the thought of one of you Latest Post Patch The Darknu... 12 1109 Acid Flux
Animu HEY DOCTOR WHOM Latest Post Wylin 3 460 Fortunato
Animu DREADNUTS IS A fabulous person-HUMPING male reproductive organ-JUGGLING woman's genitals-SLINGER Latest Post AvengedHater 2 621 What_tha_Fox
Animu I AMU GUNDAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Latest Post Skyman747 2 556 Something_Witty
Animu Do the Impossible, See the Invisible Latest Post Skyman747 15 952 Celerysteve
Animu I bring you a kitteh Latest Post banana 20 1541 Damion
Animu iFap Latest Post Skyman747 5 766 Fingerz
Animu Animu! Latest Post MicRo-BreAtH 4 558 MicRo-BreAtH
Animu Recycling Sux Latest Post Skyman747 2 468 Wylin
Animu bum Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 1 360 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Animu PROTIP: IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST A MESSAGE THROUGH THE TITLES OF THREADS, DO SO IN REVERSE ORDER, SINCE THREADS DISPLAY LIFO. Latest Post Possibly a Cabba... 1 391 Possibly a Cabba...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!