Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Animu ANIME SUCKS Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 2 855 Patently Chill P...
Animu catt's private youtube channel Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 6 812 TUBSWEETIE
Animu posting swastikas is the new form of "lol edgy" it's stupid and 4chan as **** congrats on not being able to come up with anything o Latest Post Tesfan 11 1198 That Reaction Fa...
Animu Why is the TF2 server always empty? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Drakodan 22 1795 duca
Animu Better then the stuff AAHZ posts Latest Post Bear 3 755 TUBSWEETIE
Animu mmm Latest Post The Milkman 2 881 Celerysteve
Animu EVERYTHING Latest Post Big_ Mac_male reproductive organ_Fa... 3 1068 Claine
Animu Nihao, ****es! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post iostiogic 27 2028 That Reaction Fa...
Animu Help Me Decide. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post xxEmoxKidxx 29 2060 CrinkzPipe
Animu Ask me anything about Estonia! Latest Post Mathew Jonson 16 1467 Mathew Jonson
Animu Ask me anything about Japan! ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Claine 45 2420 Teh Cezar
Animu male reproductive organ Latest Post SNEAKERKITTICAT 9 980 SNEAKERKITTICAT
Animu To be saying hello to everybody Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 10 1206 scully
Animu ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 496 CrinkzPipe
Animu SKYMAN LETS POST VIDEOS OF LITTLE BOYS TOGETHER IM SO GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY PEDERAST HERE Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 20 1451 Skyman747
Animu I need a white ribbon Latest Post quangntenemy 3 858 Muhammad I m har...
Animu HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORTUNATO! Latest Post Bunni_Jarhead_24... 2 793 twas
Animu does alaska suck Latest Post Zagreus 5 880 Patently Chill P...
Animu Post Here and I Will bumign You a Pokemon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Skyman747 178 6297 TJF588
Animu The Truth about War Latest Post Skyman747 1 579 Skyman747
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!