Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Klan Talk

Create recruitment threads here, or discuss your latest Forumwarz Domination excesses.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Macho Dear Team Shortbus. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Rick Ashley 28 1788 Biff Weasley
Ban Me i like boys Latest Post Arktor 12 1006 emotion_bleeds
Goatse.cx zzyw Latest Post Dr_Kraid 3 728 Dr_Kraid
Gay my rage at klan enjoy will burst forth from my body and fill forums with threads like rage from my body or maybe my period or something idk imagine period blood Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 3 783 nanafagjesus
FAQ fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake brainfreeze Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 5 2053 DEAD FAGGOT
Shock THE GENTLEMANS CLUB was shut down twice last month. Latest Post Biff Weasley 12 1487 translationbot 1...
Rant My Retirement from The Gentlemen's Club Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 10 1530 UnluckyCharms
News quick reminder ( 1 2 ) Latest Post BirdofPrey 24 2036 The Ballad of Jo...
Shock they think THE GENTLEMANS CLUB posts too much ( 1 2 ) Latest Post UnluckyCharms 37 1804 gigerth
Evil Trout THE GENTLEMAN'S CLUB: We should start a friendly poker game Latest Post Something_Witty 14 1243 Grog The Barbari...
Girls THE GENTLEMAN'S CLUB: I do not actually hold anything against them Latest Post Something_Witty 14 972 Grog The Barbari...
Ban Me THE GENTLEMAN'S CLUB: I like boys Latest Post Goth_Jesus 9 947 Grog The Barbari...
Business 'shortbus' vs. 'gentlemans club'? Latest Post emotion_bleeds 14 1371 emotion_bleeds
Gay THE GENTLEMANS CLUB Blueprints Latest Post Odalisque 3 886 Died
Politics KLAN REEEEE-REEEEEE IS FULL OF COMMUNISTS Latest Post CAPTAIN SODA 9 1004 CAPTAIN SODA
Flezz THE GENTLEMAN'S CLUB: so guys did you hear about that recent sporting event? @star_player really got shafted by @referee in @quarter Latest Post Something_Witty 1 597 Something_Witty
Gay THE GENTLEMAN'S CLUB: Does not hold 'sweet rave parties' at their club, as they are gentlemen Latest Post Something_Witty 2 738 Grog The Barbari...
Business THE GENTLEMANS CLUB: No Trouts Allowed Latest Post Biff Weasley 4 780 Died
Shock Yeah i will help make a few threads for gentlemans club too Latest Post emotion_bleeds 4 944 Grog The Barbari...
Whores THE GENTLEMAN'S CLUB: Is not a particularly good klan Latest Post Something_Witty 2 879 Grog The Barbari...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!