Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Klan Talk

Create recruitment threads here, or discuss your latest Forumwarz Domination excesses.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Goatse.cx I accepted this klan invite, how gay am I? Latest Post Lord Shplane 8 2094 Annie Anxiety
Goatse.cx WeChall will bring one of the following people back ( 1 2 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 31 2810 kraigu
Goatse.cx So I'm sitting here, with my wang in my hand Latest Post PregnantPickle 8 1208 Celerysteve
Goatse.cx Yo fine upstanding member of society 7VD is recruiting apply here Latest Post quantumenergy 4 866 quantumenergy
Goatse.cx JOIN KLAN ********SATNAmale reproductive organWHORE****FORUMWARZGAY NOW! Latest Post Robok 1 786 Robok
Goatse.cx Should I leave TAM? ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 55 2799 Nailbomb
Goatse.cx KLAN **** PRIDE. Latest Post Chronic-Boy 11 1054 DerKaiserReich
Goatse.cx BREAKING NEWS: ED IS BACK!!!! Latest Post Inertia 15 1261 icwutudidthar
Goatse.cx Brainfreeze now accepting application! Latest Post Inertia 8 1183 Princezz_Undies
Goatse.cx Fingerz: if you disband 7VD you can be an officer in our elite klan Latest Post quangntenemy 15 1146 NIGGER-GOATSE
Goatse.cx male reproductive organ looking for a klan Latest Post BarelyLegal 10 1269 Magnum PI
Goatse.cx THERE IS A IMAGE NAMED "GOATSE.JPG" INSIDE Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 4 927 Physics
Goatse.cx JOIN KLAN **** YOU TODAY AND WIN A FREE GOATSE Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 4 942 Chronic-Boy
Goatse.cx PICTURE OF A KLAN **** YOU MEMBER ****ING SOLID GOLD BARS Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 2 638 Fingerz
Goatse.cx DISTURBINGLY, THE KLAN FOR ALTS YOU RARELY USE TO PARK IN IS ACTUALLY GROWING SOMEWHAT Latest Post mNeMoNiC aLg0rIt... 3 863 mNeMoNiC aLg0rIt...
Goatse.cx Cross-dresser, transgenders and transsexuals... Latest Post KatieIsHottx3333... 14 1420 The Girl With Ma...
Goatse.cx Don't invite me to your ****ty klan ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Robert James Fis... 21 2185 ANGRY HOBO
Goatse.cx Invite me to your ****ty klan Latest Post Celerysteve 11 1148 Celerysteve
Goatse.cx POST HERE IF YOU WANT AN INVITE TO FULL OF FAIL, THIS TIME FOR REAL Latest Post Nicco 20 1627 Pony Express
Goatse.cx COME JOIN THE PARTY Latest Post ChunkyLover53 7 1045 Physics
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!