Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Klan Talk

Create recruitment threads here, or discuss your latest Forumwarz Domination excesses.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Macho Dear all WeChall members Latest Post quangntenemy 2 485 ChilePepino
Macho Interested in the Flezz (Klan) E-Peen? TM me and we'll work something out. Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 7 820 Nailbomb
Macho TAM OFFICIAL RECRUITING THREAD Latest Post Celerysteve 11 1079 Generic Racist
Macho The hax incident was actually perfect to wipe away all the spies lol Latest Post quangntenemy 11 1147 Fingerz
Macho ITT: WECHALL SECRETS Latest Post SanDyk 3 691 SanDyk
Macho generichaxor is actually a good player, but only WeChall recognized his skills Latest Post quangntenemy 19 941 DerKaiserReich
Macho Fingerz, our elite klan want YOU!!!!1 ( 1 2 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 32 1739 Celerysteve
Macho Klan **** YOU recruiting drive Latest Post Sapper 17 1291 scully
Macho WeChall is definitely the best raiding klan Latest Post quangntenemy 20 1526 Inertia
Macho ATTENTION ALL WECHALL MEMBERS Latest Post quangntenemy 5 723 Sneaky27
Macho Join WeChall for a quick raid Latest Post quangntenemy 3 543 ChilePepino
Macho The ****tiest Klan Name. Latest Post Raepdog 11 1124 ChilePepino
Macho ANYONE INTERESTED IN A RAID RIGHT NOW? Latest Post quangntenemy 7 1016 Physics
Macho Posting draginz outside the klan forums Latest Post Fingerz 1 480 Fingerz
Macho Remember that time we invited robk for like 15 seconds and he thought he was cool? Latest Post Indiana Jonas 14 1193 Physics
Macho VOTE FOR THE NEW LEADER OF KLAN FART POO FOR 1 BP (NOBODY GIVES A ****) ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Nicco 27 1845 Sarcasm Inc
Macho EVIL TROUT IS A fabulous person AND CROTCH ZOMBIE IS A ****TY KLAN. POST HERE FOR PEEN Latest Post quangntenemy 3 683 Ardent
Macho MST hacked me and all I got was this stupid ban is now recruiting Latest Post Hue Jbum 2 548 Physics
Macho Apparently WeChall has better trolls than **** YOU Latest Post quangntenemy 13 1172 Nicco
Macho My plan to disband WeChall ( 1 2 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 23 1882 nashcash
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!