Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Klan Talk

Create recruitment threads here, or discuss your latest Forumwarz Domination excesses.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sex RAINBOW fine upstanding member of societymale reproductive organS Latest Post Russell The One-... 1 802 Russell The One-...
Sex The Real 4-Chan now recruting ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Anunymous 22 2178 Inertia
Sex join the generimale reproductive organhumpingmale reproductive organbishopklan right away Latest Post Physics 2 462 Physics
Sex Free agent looking for a klan Latest Post Drunkenlazybasta... 7 1194 Wylin
Sex FULL OF SEXY ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Johnny Mac 24 2201 Physics
Sex and this other time i was in my room and someone pointed YET ANOTHER camera at me so i was like 'QUICK THESE PANTS ARE COMFORTABLE I MUST WEAR THEM ON MY HEAD AND OH GOD I NEED ANOTHER BEER' and if you look carefully you can see dragons lol :used: Latest Post Something_Witty 8 1384 Jim McPerson
Sex Just posting to say that Switty is a sexy beast. Latest Post Indiana Jonas 3 527 Odalisque
Sex this one time i was on forumwarz eating pizza and drinking beer trying to sing a song but it wouldn't synch so i was all like '**** this' and posted a few pics of me instead lol :used: Latest Post Something_Witty 5 727 BrainpanSonata
Sex My fingers Latest Post Johnny Mac 5 581 Odalisque
Sex yo guys what up here is a picture of me with my hot **** lol :used: Latest Post Something_Witty 3 542 Something_Witty
Sex oh yeah this other time i kinda felt like striking a pose when a camera was pointed at me just for some variety in my activities and i think i look a bit like one of the Led Zeppelin dudes here lol :used: Latest Post Something_Witty 1 445 Something_Witty
Sex Are you SEXY? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Johnny Mac 23 1891 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Sex If anyone else wants an invite to my kick-bum klan, post in this thread. Latest Post Wylin 11 1400 Fingerz
Sex HOLY CRAP!? FULL OF FAIL IS ACCEPTING EVERYONE!?!!!!!!!!!11!? Latest Post Shii 1 536 Shii
Sex I have no Klan ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Milo 41 2258 Xylon
Sex woman's genitals Hole America! Latest Post RenEgADe_bACoN_2... 6 1017 icwutudidthar
Sex How I got my Future Sentrillion Employee E-Peen Latest Post FalCoN 12 1075 StarkJade
Sex team awesome face Latest Post Shinobu 9 1067 Celerysteve
Sex THIS I WHY WE'RE HOT ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fingerz 25 1601 Celerysteve
Sex ATTN TO EVERYONE WHO HATES 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES: ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post -XI- 65 4256 BlankTH
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!