Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Klan Talk

Create recruitment threads here, or discuss your latest Forumwarz Domination excesses.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Religion Your klan blows Latest Post Bacchus 3 1682 Bacchus
Religion JOIN THE ALLIANCE TODAY! Latest Post emohunter 7 2276 horsedick dot mp...
Religion Wechall Latest Post The Holy Prophet... 7 1330 iDavid
Religion ty jb 4 unbannin was Latest Post Fortunato 6 1045 Fie
Religion To all those klans that I have been in and those that I have yet to visit. Latest Post twas 2 829 ChilePepino
Religion Come to Islam Latest Post The Holy Prophet... 6 1077 momentumenergy
Religion our "klan," wechall, has agreed to put an end to inter-klan hostility and extend the hand of friendship to our lesser brethren. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Serpula Lacriman... 47 2736 Chawin
Religion No Fingerz Allowed Klub ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Aeryka 63 3332 Nailbomb
Religion Ktod Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 1 721 Cheins Sanchez
Religion New Klan, The Fondler of Ballsacks is looking for Members Latest Post w00w00 7 1225 twas
Religion ITT: KPC FORUM INFO LEAKED ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 119 6783 icwutudidthar
Religion please help, dear friends ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Serpula Lacriman... 28 1681 Patently Chill P...
Religion Join ********male reproductive organwhoresatanwoman's genitalsfine upstanding member of societyforumwarzgay today! Latest Post Robok 12 1185 Robok
Religion LIKE TO **** A LOT?! Latest Post Chronic-Boy 5 1035 ANGRY HOBO
Religion who want me invite? Latest Post Beta Romeo 1 770 Beta Romeo
Religion A Roman Klan of Respect and Duty Latest Post Recommencer 4 969 Recommencer
Religion DOCTORS !!!! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dr enjoy 34 2398 Dr Rape
Religion HEY NOT AN ILLIGAL IRAWR ALT I SENT YOU A INVITE FOR KLAN **** YOU Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 1 667 ANGRY HOBO
Religion Looking for a klan Latest Post Nicco 7 1085 FAIL
Religion In Service of the Goddess Fran is now recruiting. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Xylon 23 1831 Gothzilla
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!