Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Fix It Someone please help me unvandalize the wiki i swear to god Latest Post Megs 6 580 Chuck Diesel
Fix It Why is this better than the real "internetz"? Latest Post Mbummetroid 3 2997 sdgrbass09
Fix It FIC FIC IFX ME Latest Post superannonon 1 1580 superannonon
Fix It GIVE IT TO ME Latest Post superannonon 1 1557 superannonon
Fix It BOB Latest Post superannonon 1 1572 superannonon
Fix It oh MAN Latest Post superannonon 1 1587 superannonon
Fix It Whiny ****es Latest Post sdgrbbum09 3 1570 Bacchus
Fix It Who's job is it to give advice about forumwarz the game? Latest Post The nerd o powa 11 2174 Bacchus
Fix It Dialog: Dope Priests? Me too Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 2 1557 sdgrbass09
Fix It What are the signs that Forumwarz is failing? Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 11 2249 quingentenary
Fix It catt stop being a fabulous person and unban chuck Latest Post bobdisgea 10 1791 AIDS CUNT
Fix It The AC at my house broke today ( 1 2 ) Latest Post FAIL 24 4049 Celerysteve
Fix It unban xEternalDarknessx Latest Post The nerd o powa 4 1622 The nerd o powa
Fix It UnBan Inspector Latest Post The nerd o powa 6 1646 The nerd o powa
Fix It If i get banned... Latest Post The nerd o powa 11 2255 Adapt
Fix It WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 21 3933 Cockmelon
Fix It you broke Latest Post Odalisque 2 1617 That Reaction Fa...
Fix It Now that Ep3 is done, can we fix itembuildr? Latest Post M3m0ryH0g 8 2130 Skyman747
Fix It Forumwarz Orange: A Raepdog Response Latest Post Raepdog 8 1849 twas
Fix It Dear whoever moved my thread. And to CZ and all those involved in forumwarz. Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 6 1742 Adapt
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!