Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sex Are you gay? Are you a thug? Are you looking for a gay thug? Latest Post Fapping 1 849 Fapping
Sex spacekadt you should Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 7 1156 Ricket
Sex UNBAN SEMC Latest Post male reproductive organFACEPANTS 3 814 wtfmcnuggets
Sex testin' dis Latest Post Evil Trout 6 1147 valka
Sex Unban Fran and close that ****ty contest Latest Post quangntenemy 11 1989 Melanin-Enhanced...
Sex Hey Tubsweetie Latest Post Xylon 4 1438 Cheins Sanchez
Sex aeryka bawz Latest Post cya 14 1262 Fie
Sex IN THIS ECONOMMY, WE NEED HIS SUAVE MIEN & HIS SAVEGE SALES RECORD Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 719 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Sex Dear Everyone On Forumwarz Especially Fingerz and CelerySteve Latest Post Big_ Mac_male reproductive organ_Fa... 17 1230 Inertia
Sex their is a dearth of posting Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 19 1578 Raepdog
Sex Just kill me Latest Post Xylon 1 740 Xylon
Sex EVECHARM sends a tubmail Latest Post cya 10 790 ChilePepino
Sex FREE INTERNET!!! Latest Post KOL Addict 5 1129 Chronic-Boy
Sex I want to insert my male reproductive organ in spacekadt's woman's genitals ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Xylon 26 2120 Xylon
Sex Bump this thread everytime Falcon is a fabulous person Latest Post Celerysteve 6 975 ChilePepino
Sex I want to make sexual relations with Emohunter Latest Post Xylon 4 831 Xylon
Sex HOLY CRAP HOW DID THIS GAME GET SO GAY Latest Post Cerebellum 4 1440 Nailbomb
Sex ForumWarz 90210 Latest Post CoreyJess 4 771 Lord Shplane
Sex FURRY CP DISCUSSION Latest Post icwutudidthar 19 1672 Fingerz
Sex I miss nameless2 Latest Post Fortunato 10 1182 Fortunato
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!