Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Pics Evil-Semen and when he actually talks understandable. Latest Post spf357 4 1000 spf357
Pics BASHIE IS A TERRIBLE FORUM MAKER STOP VOTING FOR HIS FORUM IDEAS YOU fabulous personGORTS Latest Post SanDyk 1 388 SanDyk
Pics INCIT Nostalgia ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tempus****it 30 2074 AIDS CUNT
Pics Official Draginz Thread Latest Post Parlok 9 825 Nicco
Pics I WAS A BETA TESTER AND WROTE FOUR OF THE THINGS IN LAMEBAIT Latest Post twas 9 784 quangntenemy
Pics FAIL SHOULD GET EPIII FOR FREE Latest Post twas 1 506 twas
Pics The Difference Between Idea And Execution Latest Post twas 4 670 Nicco
Pics LOL Illegal Alts Latest Post MC Banhammer 8 985 A-Sat
Pics This is how you play domination ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Myounage 32 2180 quangntenemy
Pics Need adult, majestic looking Draginz for avatar ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Inertia 23 2104 Inertia
Pics Topless chick cut in pieces! Latest Post Spirithound 7 1135 CaptainPuff
Pics MY FIRST HIGH QUALITY RARE MOAR FILE Latest Post Inertia 17 1329 scully
Pics Please don't get mad, I'm just curious to know... Latest Post Celerysteve 4 867 -MLF-
Pics weneed aponie topicicicon Latest Post GS49 8 805 Inego Loxy Ohear...
Pics i was bored so i made a graph of my completed .moar files vs. uncompleted .moar files Latest Post Tesfan 5 790 Wylin
Pics newsflash ****s Latest Post Agent_Orange 18 1325 Laguna
Pics Hacker attacks are killing my browser Latest Post momentumenergy 14 844 momentumenergy
Pics This game is like being locked up in a room in the middle of Chernobyl and hoping you'd stop mutating and just die already Latest Post Child Addict 20 1418 Something_Witty
Pics 27 cards on day 1? ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Goth_Jesus 45 2950 Silent Disapprov...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!