Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Drugs OMG!!! smoaked sum hash!! Latest Post PollyAmorist 5 1282 Xylon
Drugs BP Latest Post -Ghost- 13 1404 Nailbomb
Drugs WELL NOW U RUIN HIS DAY. HOPE UR HAPPY Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 409 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Drugs You can't do that! Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 1 448 Cheins Sanchez
Drugs OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!! Latest Post Stalker 4 1057 twas
Drugs just fyi, its possible people really don't care what shii thinks Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 5 891 Jarwain
Drugs UNBAN NICCO, MST, PANTS, AND EXXCHANGE THEM FOR SHII, CONTEST, FUTHERMOSCKER Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 442 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Drugs petition for a new mood thing on idc Latest Post Manorca 12 956 AntiRules187
Drugs i just hate how you cant post a **** load of draginz im gonna anyways Latest Post a cooler name th... 10 1074 stupid name
Drugs You know you're bored when... Latest Post AntiRules187 5 735 AntiRules187
Drugs HI MY NAME IS JOE AND I GOT A WIFE AN D ADOG AND A FAMILY I WORK IN A PEANUTS FACTORY ONE DAY MY BOSS DAME UP TO ME AND SAY HEY JOE ARE YA BUSY I SAID HEEEEEEEEELLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 2 505 DesdiPhoenix
Drugs Cool platform, subject matter hmmm... Latest Post NotAsLameAsDrama... 1 559 NotAsLameAsDrama...
Drugs monkey bum rapist needs friends ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post monkey bum rapis... 42 1730 monkey ass rapis...
Drugs Petition to **** THIS YOU'RE ALL COLOSSALLY UNFUNNY fabulous personS DIE TRAGICALLY BY STICKING YOUR male reproductive organS IN A BLENDER Latest Post Something_Witty 10 930 Nicco
Drugs Someone stop me before I do it again... I need another fix... Latest Post I_LIKE_INCIT 12 1179 TEH Man
Drugs WHERE IS RAEPDOG HE SAID HES GOING TO **** UP ALL MY TOPICS LOLOLLOLL Latest Post FalconFour 9 1270 7VibratingLangst...
Drugs Petition to ban "Petition to ban "Petition to ban "Petition to ban "Petition to ban"""" threads Latest Post Colonel Bear 3 697 Colonel Bear
Drugs I WANT MY BEER! Latest Post MC Banhammer 8 1091 The Hitcher
Drugs DO YOU... Latest Post Wake_n_Bake 5 2283 sniffingglu77
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!