Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Game Discussion

Discuss Forumwarz here. Try to keep the conversation constructive and civil.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Feature Do you guys care about stupid nitpick spelling errors in some of the images? Latest Post Maximillian 4 1699 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Whores Size limit on sigs ? Latest Post InsertCoins 4 1441 Evil Trout
Flezz are there rewards for doing the "good" thing Latest Post KaNaShImI__bLuE 11 2261 Nillerz
Help Stuck just after talking to Nordstrom (Spoilers till then) Latest Post SPARTAAA 4 1739 Seerow
Help question, possible spoilers. Latest Post Krizkor 3 1484 eponymous_ennui
Help Stuck early on, please help. Spoilers. Latest Post FarmerFuzzy138 19 3420 Maestro
Help Is software of any use? Latest Post Red_Machine_D 4 1575 ARMERICAFUCKYEAH...
FAQ What do I do with the Asimov OS? Latest Post ****in Awesome M... 4 1912 Fuckin Awesome M...
Flezz Game Question SPOILERS Latest Post Enemy Violent 2 1941 TORNBUG
FAQ What are Alter Egos? Latest Post Vagitarian 2 2290 Evil Trout
Macho Level grinding? Latest Post Schildkrote 13 2721 Potato Pie
Help Troll Items Question Latest Post PhonesItIn 2 1659 Evil Trout
Ugly I may have screwed up [spoilers] Latest Post Mainwaring 12 2620 eponymous_ennui
Frugality ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TORNBUG 28 3710 Potato Pie
Unable to log out Latest Post BeavisSaves 2 1457 Evil Trout
Help Can't move on? (Spoilers) Latest Post Seerow 5 1816 Evil Trout
Bruce-Bear broke my equipment! (spoilers maybe) Latest Post LordSaturn 11 2205 Cubear
Bug - 3 Error in Gamblebot ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Filthy bumistant... 25 4304 Evil Trout
The Attributes Latest Post Halberd 12 2042 Evil Trout
holy **** icons! Latest Post The skeep 5 1890 The skeep
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!