Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

NO SRSLY

Here’s where we can talk about current events, politics and determine once and for all which is the one TRUE faith.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Politics Baseball thread thread Latest Post sdgrbbum09 3 2688 sdgrbass09
Politics So there's this election thing happening in the US today Latest Post OrsonScottCard 5 3055 Skyman747
Politics Increase in Activity in North Korea test site Latest Post Tamagotchi****er... 1 3269 TamagotchiFucker...
Politics Hey Canadians. Latest Post scully 5 3114 Johnny Mac
Politics How I Stopped Hating Thanksgiving And Learned To Be Afraid Latest Post viscera 11 2213 Bacchus
Politics Come troll the GOP Latest Post revrent 9 2339 SuperSonic
Politics I don't think our Governor is addressing the right issue Latest Post MC Banhammer 12 3205 twas
Politics i need help with my homework... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post lolbronnih 23 4281 The seventh defe...
Politics German Election 2009 ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 22 3876 Fie
Politics ITT: Bad politicians Latest Post momentumenergy 17 2489 Moodburger
Politics Anyone else watching the Obama conference in Egypt at the tubes live? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post KenKaniff 25 3853 Sergeant Cid
Politics Euro-elections 2009 Latest Post Rastanarcharisma... 4 2215 Rastanarcharisma...
Politics What defines a country? Latest Post Amphitrite 10 3616 Keakealani
Politics "Mainstream Media": An easily abused term Latest Post Bigandtasty 17 2771 Bigandtasty
Politics Eugenics and politics Latest Post priscilla 2 2047 JacksonKelley
Politics Republican lawyers head to Alaska to take back Palins $150,000 campaign clothes Latest Post Drunkenlazybasta... 20 2844 moonerz
Politics Yes on Prop 8? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post AllisonInvisible... 35 4458 ezek
Politics Poll: Who will (or would) you be voting for in the upcoming US presidential election? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 31 4164 MajorMercedes
Politics Advil0's Guide to the California Propositions! Latest Post advil0 7 2157 chibitrochan
Politics 2 reasons why Winston Churchill is a fabulous person Latest Post Aldo_Anything 11 2325 cockhead
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!