Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Meme Factory

Found something cool on the Internet? Cough up all your strange idea-viruses here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Fun STICKY: Ma Baws Are Full Ta Burstin' Kirsty ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Something_Witty 55 15786 Bacchus
Fun You know you're using too many internet memes when... Latest Post MC Banhammer 19 3043 sdgrbass09
Fun ****ing off people online for fun and profit WOOP WOOP Latest Post Something_Witty 7 2422 DarkMoosen
Fun Da NuKi NuKi SoNG!! Latest Post MySteRIouSBOOTyH... 5 2197 MySteRIouSBOOTyH...
Fun The ****ing Weather ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Vageena Davis 25 4142 DarkShade
Fun Mario Kart: The Movie (trailer) Latest Post Fran 9 2124 Aldo_Anything
Fun Side View Generator ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Kilroy 29 3859 Celerysteve
Fun Is it a good idea to microwave this? Latest Post Fran 5 1928 Fingerz
Fun AtDelphi Latest Post DrPhillysBlunt 2 2099 Fingerz
Fun "Internet Wars" you have sparked Latest Post Colonel Bear 4 2270 Melanin-Enhanced...
Fun ITT: April Fool Jokes outside Forumwarz Latest Post Fran 13 2621 AtomicScripter
Fun I heard you like cars Latest Post Ragnaros 16 2775 starstriker99
Fun We didn't start the Flame War!! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post The Baroness 24 4986 Sergeant Cid
Fun I'm pretty sure I've invented a time machine. Latest Post Echuu 8 2375 Echuu
Fun Haha oh those sparking wiggles! Tom Jones is black! Latest Post The Baroness 1 1955 The Baroness
Fun The (Marvel) Superheroes of Forumwarz ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Evil Trout 54 5810 The Biscuit Kid
Fun The way of the ninja Latest Post MindBreaker 2 2174 LOST MUFFIN
Fun Sock and Awe Latest Post Rastanarcharisma... 2 2029 Fingerz
Fun If the site goes down again Latest Post PhineasPoe 2 2341 New Gregg
Fun So I made a lastfm group for us ( 1 2 ) Latest Post crayoncakes 30 4752 why_so_srs
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!