Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Where Da Entertainmentz At?

Here’s the place to talk about TV, movies, music…shit like that.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Music Official Love Song Thread Latest Post GGG_Ace 18 2609 AIDS CUNT
Ban Me OH HOLY ****ING GOD WHY ARE THEY TOUCHING THE LORAX NO **** YOU OH GOD I MAD. Latest Post bobdisgea 12 795 mterek
Animu Well I just got back from a concert Latest Post Bear 12 2158 KING KING KING K...
Music ICEMAN! Latest Post The Ultimate War... 2 1795 aSh-gangSTA-685
Art ITT: We post our bumon eyes pics!! ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Fingerz 45 5415 That Reaction Fa...
Macho Gene Simmons is going to hunt you down and bum-enjoy you. Latest Post King Krimson 10 2128 TUBSWEETIE
Music ZEF RAP RAVE DJIGGIN YO FACE Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 8 2337 aSh-gangSTA-685
Watermelon Paul Teaser Trailer Latest Post bobdisgea 1 452 bobdisgea
Video Games Bejeweled 2's free for a few hours Latest Post Raffle Ticket 7 1888 aSh-gangSTA-685
Music Influential Music Lyrics. Latest Post Big_Mike 9 2667 Muhammad I m har...
Fly Fishing The Mannconomy Update Latest Post xxEmoxKidxx 6 767 aSh-gangSTA-685
Debate Dance Fortress 2 Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 2224 Fran
Rant New My chemcial romance song Latest Post bobdisgea 14 961 PoopShoot1102
Bug - 3 SNSD ' Gee Latest Post bobdisgea 4 1626 bobdisgea
Request I'm Here. Latest Post Odalisque 11 1437 Count_Smurf
Music Arcade Fire's new album The Suburbs is p good you guys Latest Post Something_Witty 8 2359 Aldo_Anything
Debate hey switty i saw this video and it reminded me of you i love you man plz come back and be funny some more remeber that doom thread i do was fun ok Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1872 Something_Witty
Smile Russian Transformers Latest Post Inconnu 2 1270 sdgrbass09
Sports Baby Carrots Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 10 2091 wtfmcnuggets
Video Games my pc is **** i wanna play sc2 Latest Post Chawin 2 1739 Bear
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!