Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Where Da Entertainmentz At?

Here’s the place to talk about TV, movies, music…shit like that.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sports Football Latest Post Wylin 5 2094 Wylin
Macho Too Human (Xbox 360) Latest Post FAIL 3 1262 Laguna
TV UFC 88: Breakthrough Latest Post Wylin 1 1225 Wylin
Video Just For You And Your Enjoyment Latest Post CoreyJess 7 1128 CoreyJess
Fun Does anyone here enjoy The Venture Brothers? Latest Post CoreyJess 12 1856 Balloon
Video This is my new favourite Firefox extension: Youtube Comment Snob Latest Post INTERNET 3 813 INTERNET
ITT: Great old game music. Latest Post fat 7 645 Something_Witty
tunes, in a new thred Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 6 677 xXxJUNEGUY1xXx
Movies What upcomming movie would you perfer to watch? Latest Post Wylin 16 995 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Information on the Crack Spider Latest Post CoreyJess 3 975 Dark_Cloud
Video this is such a great youtube video, i laffed too hard, have to share it Latest Post MOCK-CONGLERS BI... 3 783 iRAWR
Feature Do you like Mother/Earthbound? Latest Post fat 2 1328 Indiana Jonas
Video Games NEW CALL OF DUTY 5 TRAILER, WOW LOOKS GOOD Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 9 1587 Nighson
TV Mock The Week Latest Post Nighson 9 2344 Nighson
Video Games Any good games for the wii? Latest Post Enshoku 13 1953 bunny_killer
Music One of the best worst live performances ever Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 8 1412 1338h4x
Gay a britney for the next generation Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 5 1473 TUBSWEETIE
TV Jurbumic Fight Club Latest Post I AM The SKA BOS... 9 1557 Travalgar
Writing Haruki Murakami - Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World Latest Post BirdofPrey 7 1412 Lord Shplane
Movies Refused script for 'Batman; The Dark Knight' by Micheal Bay; EPIC lols within! Latest Post fabulous persondouche 3 686 Fran
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!