Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay HI MY NAME IS TEAM SHORTBUS WHAT'S YOUR NAME IS IT TEAM SHORTBUS? Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1255
Art RL Pic of the Crotch Zombie Crew!! Latest Post Sapper 6 1672 DOPE-HARDCORE-0
Fun When you see it Latest Post w00w00 10 2327 w00w00
Got no visits from rollover Latest Post Fran 3 1460 Something_Witty
Pr0n COMPETITION - 50BP UP FOR GRABS! ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 52 5662 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Sports So Forumwarz is trying to force a meme... Latest Post Jalapeno Bootyho... 14 2227 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Ban Me Mucous Latest Post 200KillerWasps 11 1620 200KillerWasps
Goatse.cx I'm just waiting for GNOLNEKCIHC... Latest Post Canniblast 1 1462
Music Hey ****s get your bum over to incit RIGHT NOW Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 2 1561 Voodoo_Pimpin
Flezz Total FAIL to use <spoiler> in thread topic. For this conversation please see the FAQ. Latest Post Mersault 12 2763 MC Banhammer
Gay Clicking someone's name in chat now sends them a private message Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 2 1480 Evil Trout
Pr0n XXX HAWT TROUT ON BUS ACTION XXX Latest Post Oh_No_Shrubs 7 2669 crayoncakes
Gay PHILANTHROPIST'S LETTER TO THE NOOB65 PART I Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 12 2849 MC Banhammer
FAQ The Sisterhood presents: Secondary Stats and What They Do (Spoilers and Math within!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Escher 82 10136 MC Banhammer
me likey ice creem Latest Post i_like_puppies 1 1352
Ban Me Help me troll and rick roll amazon.com Latest Post cirrusnarea 2 1704 Superhero of BMX...
Stuck. SOOOO Stuck. <spoilers> Latest Post Tuan Set 3 1461 MC Banhammer
Business I ****ING CAME Latest Post TorumFroll 6 1914 Prince des Sots
Why God? Why me? Latest Post Flava Flav 5 1792 Flava Flav
FAQ 4 WERD rhyme game Latest Post Crash Coredump 4 2649 BubbleGutz
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!