Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS CAN HAVE ALL THE CHEESEBURGERS HE WANTS. BUT HE DOESN'T WANT ANY COS CHEESEBURGERS ARE FOR woman's genitalsS. HE LIKES STEAK. Latest Post my_mother 1 1387
Gay This is a very serious discussion about Team Shortbus, and their outrageous antics in these forums Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1298
Gay WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TEAM SHORTBUS THREADS?? WHAT DOES THAT ACHIEVE? Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1279
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD. I HEARD HE IS LIKE HILARY CLINTON ON ACID. I HOPE HE WINS BECAUSE THEN HE WILL Pbum A LAW BANNING LOSERS FROM AWESOME KLANS. Latest Post my_mother 1 1310
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS IS THE REASON YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TRAGICALLY NEXT WEEK Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1339
Gay lol http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/7639 TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1257
Gay I USED TO DATE THIS GUY CALLED TEAM SHORTBUS, HE LOVED GETTING HEAD I USED TO SUCK THAT male reproductive organ ALL DAY LONG. ONCE TEAM SHORTBUS ASKED IF HE COULD POO ON ME, I THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT MUCH SO I LEFT HIM Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1375
Gay HI MY NAME IS TEAM SHORTBUS WHAT'S YOUR NAME IS IT TEAM SHORTBUS? Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1266
Gay Clicking someone's name in chat now sends them a private message Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 2 1493 Evil Trout
Gay PHILANTHROPIST'S LETTER TO THE NOOB65 PART I Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 12 2868 MC Banhammer
Gay Liek no wai...Mission plais? Latest Post Apple Cheese 4 2540 MC Banhammer
Gay O FUX Latest Post Parawhore 1 2532
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!