Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay LAGUNA FOR SALE Latest Post enjoy 4 1446 MC Banhammer
Gay Episode 2 spoilers part I Latest Post SPOILERBOT 5 1618 trout is a nigge...
Gay Discussion about why people don't use their forum visits Latest Post BigMother 5 1573 Evil Trout
Gay WHO WILL HIRE THE FORUMWARZ REJECTS WHEN THEIR ****TY GAME FAILS? Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 5 1446 FoetalBlowjob
Gay FORUMWARZ Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 4 1352 MC Banhammer
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS MAKES THE BEST BROWNIES Latest Post my_mother 7 1483 PhilANThropiSt
Gay THIS IS THE LAST TOPIC ABOUT TEAM SHORTBUS, AND SO WE BRING YOU THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1162
Gay HEY GUYS, I FOUND A NEW GAME CALLED 'TEAM SHORTBUS', HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY: Latest Post Something_Witty 2 1361 FoetalBlowjob
Gay ANYONE EVER HEARD OF TEAM SHORTBUS? I HEARD THEY DOMINATE AT SCRABBLE. Latest Post my_mother 1 1275
Gay I LEARNT TODAY THAT TEAM SHORTBUS SETS FIRE TO HOMELESS PEOPLE. THAT'S PRETTY MEAN, BUT YA KNOW I'M SURE TSB HAS HIS REASONS. Latest Post my_mother 1 1346
Gay WHAT IS TEAM SHORTBUS? BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1308
Gay The question has often been posed, what exactly IS a 'TEAM SHORTBUS', anyway? Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1336
Gay ITT: TEAM SHORTBUS CHANGES THE WORLD Latest Post my_mother 1 1376
Gay CAN I TEAM SHORTBUS? Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1337
Gay Recently, a klan by the name of 'Team Shortbus' has come to my attention Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1303
Gay ONCE I READ SOME FAN FICTION ABOUT TEAM SHORTBUS AND ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM POKEMON. IT WAS SO HOT. I CAME. TWICE. Latest Post my_mother 1 1379
Gay i think team shortbus is quite nice Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 1345
Gay ITT: WE DISCUSS TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1292
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS IS THE FATHER OF 12 OF ANGELINA JOLIE'S RAINBOW CHILDREN. BUT NOT THE UGLY ONES. THEY'RE BRADS. Latest Post my_mother 1 1366
Gay So, did you hear about that recent sporting event that TEAM SHORTBUS participated in? Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1240
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!