Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay SOMEONE REMIND ME OF THE RULES Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 4 1775 MC Banhammer
Gay unban inego Latest Post unban inego 4 1802 Fingerz
Gay phone stolen Latest Post Shinobu 4 1780 MC Banhammer
Gay I'm disappointed at Episode 2. Latest Post Claudio Sanchez 6 1756 SplodeyDopy
Gay important msg to all people who do not want to buy ep2:but wish to keep playing the game (SPOILER) Latest Post mNeMoNiC aLg0rIt... 9 1533 TUBSWEETIE
Gay Give mods more power imo Latest Post Indiana Jonas 4 1973 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Gay We must help this hacker get a date Latest Post Evil Trout 10 1804 gigerth
Gay "TAKE A BREAK, STOP SPAMMING GAME DISCUSSION" OH WAIT I THINK I HAD SOMETHIGN ELSE TO SAY OH YEAH EPISODE 3 IS HELLA LATE LOL Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1374 Something_Witty
Gay HEY MC_BANHAMMER/TUBSWEETIE/EVIL_TROUT/JALAPENO_BOOTYHOLE/BINGEBOT_2015/TIMMEH/ABDULLAH_OBLONGATA DO YOU AGREE THAT EPISODE 3 IS REALLY LATE? BECAUSE IT IS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1236 Something_Witty
Gay ALSO DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AUDITING A BUSINESS? I HAVE A MbumIVE bumIGNMENT ON IT DUE NEXT WEEK AND I HAVEN'T STARTED Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1183 Something_Witty
Gay Hey guys, I'm stuck on the mission 'Give Something_Witty All Your BP', can you please help me out with this dilemma? Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1193 Something_Witty
Gay gee, it sure would be nice to have some BP so I could improve the Forumwarz community through my cheeky and clever antics Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1064 Something_Witty
Gay "You currently have 2 Brownie Points" Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1136 Something_Witty
Gay JALA AND THE CURIOUS CASE OF ALT REVEALING Latest Post CELPH TITLED 4 1672 CELPH TITLED
Gay Why I made the illegal alt Latest Post ________________... 6 1717 twas
Gay Friend requests and posts plz Latest Post iRAWR 3 1501 Nicco
Gay ill beat you wid ahh stick Latest Post STDFilledDude 1 1530 STDFilledDude
Gay lolololololollolololololo Latest Post ----------------... 10 2085 tame
Gay LOL THIS IS NOT AN ILLEGAL MULTI Latest Post Evil Trout is gi... 3 1475 Biff Weasley
Gay Why do I keep being banned? Latest Post Illegal Multi 7 3 1590 Illegal Multi
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!