Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

buildr

Discuss our user-generated content in this forum.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Feature Will anyone help me in my forumbuilding. Latest Post Geno_Side 10 4509 Bacchus
Feature Petition to remove/raise the limit of 80 characters in Thread Titles Latest Post quangntenemy 11 2529 CrinkzPipe
Feature Petition about today's item Latest Post NeoVid 20 2591 mterek
Feature The officialized forumbuildr 2.0 beta WORD TYPE suggestion thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Jalapeno Bootyho... 100 12527 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Feature we need somthing that will let more people participate at the itembuildr by a free program that will make the picture you are trying to submit fit the requirements for submissions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Latest Post The nerd o powa 18 2939 momentumenergy
Feature in buildr the vote up bumon is on the right Latest Post Inertia 8 2060 Ricket
Feature I Just Saw The Most Amazing Thing Latest Post cepko33 7 2331 Jubbles
Feature Why isn't there any kind of glbumes meant for Hackers? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TylerP223 22 3846 Sarcasm Inc
Feature About the Item Choosing Variable: Any chances we'll see Shoes or Computers on ItemBuildr in the near future? Latest Post Fran 17 2548 silversparrow
Feature Rainbow doesn't preview right in forumbuildr Latest Post Colonel Bear 4 1958 Inertia
Feature There is something missing in forumbuildr imo Latest Post Inertia 9 2387 Kitten-Face
Feature Suggestions for stylebuildr improvement Latest Post quangntenemy 3 1734 Shii
Feature suggestion: consumers' co-op should say what type of item it's selling Latest Post Listen2Reason 5 2019 BloodyDemise
Feature A idea for itembuildr to give the contributors more of a reward? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 17 3186 Scuzznuts_Ridges...
Feature Wikiwarz buider Latest Post The nerd o powa 8 2123 GGH
Feature Who built this item. Latest Post Colonel Bear 3 1870 Shouty the Angry...
Feature Forumbuildr rollover time ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Inconnu 31 4214 Inconnu
Feature Slight revision of buildr score Latest Post Bigandtasty 13 2221 Shii
Feature Can I transfer Forumbuildr peen from my alt? Latest Post Inertia 9 2057 Inertia
Feature POLL: Should downvoting in Forumbuildr be eliminated? ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post xXxJUNEGUY1xXx 60 6009 Fortunato
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!