Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Ack! Thbbbt! Re-Res!

Topics and issues of interest to Permanoobs and Re-Res.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay I TEAM SHORTBUS WENT TEAM SHORTBUS TO TEAM SHORTBUS THE TEAM SHORTBUS SHOP TEAM SHORTBUS BUT TEAM SHORTBUS THEY TEAM SHORTBUS ASKED TEAM SHORTBUS ME TEAM SHORTBUS TO TEAM SHORTBUS LEAVE TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 4 1178 Nailbomb
Gay PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD ABOUT TEAM SHORTBUS BECAUSE I TOTALLY HAVE A CHANCE AT BEATING fabulous personS LIKE BIGGUYINBLACK WHO SPEND ALL DAY DOING THIS **** Latest Post Something_Witty 4 1078 Nailbomb
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS HOOOOOOOO TEAM SHORTBUS H Latest Post Something_Witty 11 1399 Nailbomb
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS SAID IF I POSTED LOTS OF THREADS ABOUT THEM THEY WOULD FIX MY SISTERS BRAIN TUMOUR. I HOPE THEY DO AND THEY WEREN'T JUST LYING TO ME. AOL SAID THEY'D DO IT WITH THE CHAIN EMAILS BUT THAT WAS A LIE. Latest Post my_mother 4 967 Nailbomb
Gay HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SHORTBUS? HAV Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 4 888 Nailbomb
Gay Muscle March Latest Post -XI- 1 777 -XI-
Gay OLO U R fabulous personET Latest Post Gorshnakk teh fi... 13 1680 jose2612
Gay SO I WENT TO ANOTHER DOCTOR AND SAID "TEAM SHORTBUS PUT AN APPLE IN MY EYE" AND HE SAID "HAHA FUNNY JOKE" Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 5 986 ChilePepino
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS LOVES YOU Latest Post Something_Witty 5 1142 ChilePepino
Gay lol team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS team shortbus TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 4 962 ChilePepino
Gay GIGERTH TOOK HIS GIGANTIC FORTUNE TO AFRICA, AND ESTABLISHED A HUMANITARIAN EFFORT TO WIPE OUT CANCER AND AIDS. HOWEVER, HE SOON ABANDONED THIS IN FAVOR OF TALKING TO GIRAFFES ABOUT IF THE WEATHER WAS "REALLY DIFFERENT UP THERE" Latest Post Macks 9 1176 Fingerz
Gay all i want for christmas Latest Post Bigandtasty 6 878 Average Flamebat...
Gay bnabut di nodontnj anwamnt otbe dfledelvl 35 !!@!@ Latest Post Fur fabulous person 1 1021 Fur Fag
Gay FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Latest Post I Did it Fer Teh... 8 6320 Gero
Gay OH PLEASE FAPPING Latest Post The Shade 2 929 Lylyth
Gay Remember the day when... Latest Post Bigandtasty 3 880 nashcash
Gay halp i cant make a character named :bunfur: Latest Post Nicco 9 1079 WoweeZowee
Gay hurf Latest Post Bigandtasty 5 940 nashcash
Gay Nicco you dont try because when you do try you fall flat on your ****ing face youre a no talent loser You think Im tryin, but I just type the first thing that pops in my head and hey Im fairly ****in entertained by that so winwin Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 2 739 BrainpanSonata
Gay RICKET ISNT IN TEAM SHORTBUS BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A LOSER. Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 9 1402 Physics
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!