Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Ack! Thbbbt! Re-Res!

Topics and issues of interest to Permanoobs and Re-Res.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay bark Latest Post zigzagoon 4 3643 laserdog
Gay HOWEVER, GIGERTH QUIT THE COMPANY AFTER SEEING AN IPOD COMMERCIAL, STATING THAT IT WAS, "REALLY, REALLY GAY. SERIOUSLY." Latest Post Macks 2 3335 iMac G4
Gay rare footage of bob in his naturel habitats Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 16 4115 IronBenga
Gay :D Latest Post Raffle_Ticket 6 2063 Raffle Ticket
Gay I'm telling you for the last time Latest Post Aldo_Anything 11 2292 Patently Chill P...
Gay Oh god ive been on forumwarz a year and a half someone shoot me please Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 16 1922 Melanin-Enhanced...
Gay franak dreerbin Latest Post ChilePepino 11 2070 ChilePepino
Gay peepeoeple from forrumwarzz unite Latest Post ChilePepino 4 1940 Fie
Gay Unban ChilePepino Latest Post twas 4 1813 swine
Gay Just watched Tony Bourdain in Polynesia and rae-raes ar transexuals! Latest Post tracylee 6 2144 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Gay FYI JUST Latest Post Fortunato 2 2914 Miley_Cyrus
Gay SELFSSUCK ( 1 2 ) Latest Post ChilePepino 29 3807 nTerra
Gay hehe Latest Post ChilePepino 3 1983 iSecksMachine
Gay WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Latest Post ChilePepino 1 1736 ChilePepino
Gay 13 December 2012 Latest Post Inertia 3 2318 Nicco
Gay TSB GAVE RICKET AIDS LOL Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 11 2371 quangntenemy
Gay BOYS AND GIRLS TAKE WARNIN' ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Something_Witty 30 4955 zigzagoon
Gay hi shii Latest Post Fingerz 2 1596 Fie
Gay My bum Latest Post DraginzSpam 2 1788 Fingerz
Gay List of Fies Latest Post Bigandtasty 10 2149 DerKaiserReich
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!