Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

CrySpace: A Place for Emos

The official Emo Kid role-playing forum. Let your inner darkness shine.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Poetry requiem for the holly king Latest Post Kerridwen_Kali 5 1033 Zibo03
Sex Tattoo's Latest Post Dante Kinkade 5 1231 Mako
Gay a picture i took for my emo brother dante kinkade <3<3<3 Latest Post stab my heart be... 9 1338 BlazeKnowsWORA
Poll What makes YOU emo? Latest Post The Serised 18 2105 Deplorable
Haven't been around in a while.... Latest Post PinkyMcFatfat 1 895
Poetry drug poem Latest Post Scargrrrl 1 920
Religion Slipknot is awesome Latest Post Goth_Jesus 9 1818 turdfisher
Rant I just watched "Into the wild" and I wish I was dead Latest Post Wylin 11 1751 Amp Zaphrix
FAQ What brand of razors do you use to cut yourself? Latest Post Dante Kinkade 15 1849 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Poetry couldn't sleep last night Latest Post stab my heart be... 7 1394 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Poetry What made u sad today??? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post stab my heart be... 27 2312 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Evil Trout life ... when will it ever end? Latest Post cf 4 1218 Carolina_Cutie
Poetry i can rite poems 2 Latest Post Arktor 8 1641 BLACKPECKER
Poll What do you like to use when cutting? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Awesomeguy 23 2347 Ex0_Exxample
Gay This just in: You're all gay. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tesfan 21 2258 Dante Kinkade
Feature Post pictures of cuttings Latest Post The Serised 3 1073 Dante Kinkade
How do you keep happy/stay happy enough not to kill yourself? Latest Post Dante Kinkade 16 1413 Dante Kinkade
Fun What do you do to feel better? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dante Kinkade 30 2458 Dante Kinkade
Rant stitches Latest Post stab my heart be... 4 1071 Dante Kinkade
Macho My poem Latest Post TorumFroll 6 1305 Vince Russo
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!