Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

CrySpace: A Place for Emos

The official Emo Kid role-playing forum. Let your inner darkness shine.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay I INVITED TEAM SHORTBUS ROUND MY HOUSE COS I HEARD HE HAD SEX WITH FB AND I WAS INTERESTED, BUT HE RAPED ME AND KILLED ME SO I FAILED :( Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 487
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS IS LIKE HEROIN - IT'S ABSOLUTELY ****ING BRILLIANT. Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 502
Gay I HEARD TEAM SHORTBUS WROTE THE BEST POETRY, ONE OF THEIR SONGS IS CALLED THA GANGSTA RAP, IT HAS SPELLING ERRORS SO I MUST BE AWESOME Latest Post my_mother 1 515
Gay T.E.A.M. S.H.O.R.T.B.U.S. Latest Post Something_Witty 1 446
Gay ONCE I REMEMBER THIS TIME WHEN I WENT TO TEAM SHORTBUS'S HOUSE AND HE WAS LIKE "OH HI SHORTBUS" AND I WAS LIKE "HEY SHORTBUS" BUT THEN HE RAPED ME AND LEFT ME FOR DEAD I DIDNT LIKE IT. Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 1 459
Gay NEWSFLASH!!! TSB GIVES YOU CANCER Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 442
Gay (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM SHORTBUS (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM SHORTBUS (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM SHORTBUS (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM SHORTBUS (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM SHORTBUS (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM SHORTBUS (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM SHORTBUS (&%*$%^*#&*$%&#%&# TEAM Latest Post Something_Witty 1 462
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS AAAAAH YOU HURT MY TOE Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 467
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS IS TAKING OVER YOUR FORUMS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 428
Gay HEY TEAM SHORTBUS, HOW YOU GOING? I HEARD YOU LISTEN TO FINNISH METAL? I BET YOU ARE SO METAL YOU BLEED METAL. WE SHOULD GO MOSH TOGETHER ON MY PORCH SOMETIME. Latest Post my_mother 1 501
Gay TSB TOLD ME TO JUMP OF A BRIDGE ONCE SO I DID IT AND **** ME IT HURT Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 421
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT Latest Post Something_Witty 1 446
Gay I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 1 476
Gay my dark prince, trent ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Kerridwen_Kali 27 2210 Vince Russo
Gay I AM A TROLL AND I THINK THAT MAH LIFE IS STARIN TO BE TEH SUX Latest Post RAVENPUPPY 12 1474 Heat Seeking Moi...
Gay Hot Topic. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dante Kinkade 30 2395 Orasha
Gay I <3 Korn-Nazi ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Dante Kinkade 66 3896 Biff Weasley
Gay Nigel Bennett Latest Post Dante Kinkade 2 666 CAPTAIN SODA
Gay a picture i took for my emo brother dante kinkade <3<3<3 Latest Post stab my heart be... 9 1341 BlazeKnowsWORA
Gay This just in: You're all gay. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tesfan 21 2267 Dante Kinkade
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!