Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

CrySpace: A Place for Emos

The official Emo Kid role-playing forum. Let your inner darkness shine.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay I SEEN HER IN A SMOKEY ROOM, THE SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME Latest Post HOLLABACK 1 737 HOLLABACK
Gay HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHEREEEE Latest Post HOLLABACK 1 689 HOLLABACK
Gay HE'S JUST A CITY BOY, BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT Latest Post HOLLABACK 1 761 HOLLABACK
Gay SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHEREEEEEE Latest Post HOLLABACK 1 674 HOLLABACK
Gay SHE'S JUST A SMALLTOWN GIRL, LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD Latest Post HOLLABACK 1 712 HOLLABACK
Gay HELP!! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dante Kinkade 27 1975 Shadow Hare
Gay Twilight ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post LOLICAKE 127 7080 Lewis Carroll
Gay the one i love doesn't love me back Latest Post AngryJailbait 15 1090 DerKaiserReich
Gay Rainbow test ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 44 2318 ChilePepino
Gay **** YOU, STUPID MUGGERS Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 5 727 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Gay **** YOU, STUPID JIGGERS Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 9 962 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Gay Peregrine, you are an adonis. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post lolbronnih 41 2562 I HATE NIGS
Gay PLEASE HELP ME (family problem) Latest Post Oleg 17 1530 HITLER_YOUTH
Gay FAPPING PLUS GAY male reproductive organ Latest Post The Shade 4 919 Fapping
Gay flamebate = high school ( 1 2 ) Latest Post BloodyDemise 36 2255 ChilePepino
Gay YOU KNOW WHATS AWESOME Latest Post The Shade 5 725 Lylyth
Gay :razor: Latest Post ZeeBest 4 1036 Cygnus
Gay What do I do?! Latest Post Baron Von Ducker... 9 1015 Recommencer
Gay OMFG GEE IS SO HOTTTTTT ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Miggle 22 2003 Recommencer
Gay Stockholm syndrome fetish? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Freddie-J 22 1743 Recommencer
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!