Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

CrySpace: A Place for Emos

The official Emo Kid role-playing forum. Let your inner darkness shine.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Feature l3ngthen your p3n1s Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 1 684 aSh-gangSTA-685
Feature hI GUYSSS! Latest Post Phwiffo 2 882 Mr Yuk
Feature Behold, my brothers. Our home, out of this raining misasma and into the light of the soul. Latest Post DrKirre 13 1431 Xylon
Feature SO THEN I RAPED THE FAMILY OF fine upstanding member of societyS ANS STOLE THEIR CRACK Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 5 890 DerKaiserReich
Feature FOR MORE TEARS Latest Post Shadow Ruler IV 1 655 Shadow Ruler IV
Feature HEY EMO GUYS Latest Post Melted Fish 18 1436 twas
Feature even more nin Latest Post Jim McPerson 1 645 Jim McPerson
Feature POLL ABOUT REACTION TO PRANK ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Oleg 28 1803 AntiRules187
Feature GUIDE TO FAIL AT PRANKING SOMEONE ANONYMOUSLY Latest Post Oleg 14 1230 AntiRules187
Feature ItemBuildr made me feel sorta emo today Latest Post BrainpanSonata 2 997 Recommencer
Feature MARY MISANTHROPE ( 1 2 ) Latest Post icwutudidthar 21 2306 mary misanthrope...
Feature My Girlfriend Left Me! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post The Ballad of Jo... 25 2003 MikePattonFanboi...
Feature ADVICE FOR EMOS WHO CANNOT AFFORD BLACK NAIL VARNISH ( 1 2 ) Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 21 2320 Al Tilly
Feature Psssst....Hey YOU! Latest Post Anansi 19 1733 Anansi
Feature neuromancer Latest Post Damion 12 1556 ArtificialFlavou...
Feature Has anyone here tried cutting themselves with dental floss? Latest Post xXxJUNEGUY1xXx 6 984 Rick Ashley
Feature happy birthday, trent Latest Post Kerridwen_Kali 20 1343 TeeKayEff
Feature Post pictures of cuttings Latest Post The Serised 3 1070 Dante Kinkade
Feature Why do you hate your parent/s ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dante Kinkade 23 2431 TorumFroll
Feature Funeral. Latest Post Dante Kinkade 10 1444 gigerth
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!