Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

CrySpace: A Place for Emos

The official Emo Kid role-playing forum. Let your inner darkness shine.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Art Not Pictured: Tom Jones' Mbumive male reproductive organ Latest Post The Unknown Comi... 1 481 The Unknown Comi...
Art THIS IZ 4 MY WELSH PEEPS Latest Post The Unknown Comi... 1 472 The Unknown Comi...
Art Folks Come Running So You Can Hear Latest Post The Unknown Comi... 1 485 The Unknown Comi...
Art BAND WAAGON BAND WAAGON BAND WAAGON Latest Post The Unknown Comi... 1 507 The Unknown Comi...
Art fotogrfy art ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Miggle 23 1767 Lord Boxtop
Art :\ Latest Post funnyglbumes tra... 1 542 funnyglasses tra...
Art I wrote a song about despair... Latest Post PerogiXW 10 1159 Recommencer
Art Too00 long to wait!! Latest Post Spirithound 4 793 SlashyMcStabby
Art Post a painting to describe your current mood ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Darkened_Skies 30 2424 Inertia
Art my favourite david bowie video Latest Post Physics 6 541 Physics
Art ITT: BEST SONG YOU'LL EVER HEAR IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE YOU AIDS-INFECTED CANCEROUS EMO fabulous personS Latest Post why_so_srs 2 873 Wylin
Art Emo Kids I want you to post your emotional quotes here. Latest Post leftalon2cry 10 1438 Meepman
Art Ode to my Emo friends Latest Post Scriptar 12 1348 Theo de Raadt
Art So I'm trying cutting Latest Post Melted Fish 18 1423 Melted Fish
Art My dark soul... A painting. Latest Post PerogiXW 10 1397 ArtificialFlavou...
Art brainrot Latest Post Scargrrrl 4 1332 Scargrrrl
Art hey, man, I thought I'd try this ****, man ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Melted Fish 34 2030 Melted Fish
Art Art Thread Latest Post lfish24601 18 1575 Janie
Art What do you think of my new avatar? Latest Post BLOODPINKO 14 1306 Miles
Art warning: experimental poetry ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Scargrrrl 42 2650 Mathilde
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!