Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

CrySpace: A Place for Emos

The official Emo Kid role-playing forum. Let your inner darkness shine.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
News ahahahahahahahahahahaaha Latest Post Fie 14 1230 donbee
News Lost season 6 Finale Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 3 788 CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...
News S is for stop posting Latest Post Celerysteve 4 820 Celerysteve
News *********I WON FORUMWARZ AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TSHIRT************ Latest Post Fingerz 9 1586 Fingerz
News it's stupid Latest Post FalCoN 12 981 Fingerz
News ********I WIN AT FORUMWARZ************** Latest Post Fingerz 6 963 Fingerz
News **************I WIN AT THE INTERNET; NOW WHAT?******************* Latest Post Fingerz 4 883 DerKaiserReich
News ***************HOW TO BEAT FORUMWARZ IN 30 DAYS OR LESS********************* Latest Post Fingerz 7 1077 DerKaiserReich
News **********BEATING FORUMWARZ FOR FUN AND PROFIT************** Latest Post Fingerz 10 969 PJ Harvey
News **************I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO BEAT THE INTERNET TOO********************** Latest Post Fingerz 7 870 Call Me Diego
News **********I WON FORUMWARZ BUT NOW I'M BORED************** Latest Post Fingerz 3 658 twas
News I officially name this board FFPAULPAO's board. Latest Post FFPAULPAO 3 989 Cheins Sanchez
News your giraffe parents watch over you Latest Post The Lonely Gunma... 5 1040 Amy Rose
News omg my cat is annoying Latest Post Xorwo 4 776 Adapt
News There is no need to be sad anymore, my friends! Latest Post Shadow Hare 3 671 Shadow Hare
News ITT: WE RP AS MERCWITHMOUTH... Latest Post Fingerz 13 1032 Fingerz
News Are you afraid to die? Latest Post twas 13 1625 BloodyDemise
News ***********I BEAT FORUMWARZ AND SO CAN YOU*************** Latest Post Fingerz 12 781 Fingerz
News Holy Lucky Emo Girls, Batman! Latest Post Robin the Boy Wo... 5 1239 Possibly a Cabba...
News Happy New Year Latest Post MeRochesterYouJa... 6 1012 Funkyjumperman
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!