Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
FAQ Just attained level 44 ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Ridiculous2pick 32 3810 superannonon
Request who is girl in levelup picsher? Latest Post Ridiculous2pick 3 2192 superannonon
Animu HIPPO Latest Post superannonon 4 1998 Nicco
Gay homestuck ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post gigerth 42 5597 sdgrbass09
Sports ITT: WE CHOOSE iRAWR ILLIGAL ALTS NAMES AND HOW THEY SHOULD ROLEPLAY Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 13 3036 CrinkzPipe
Business Is there enough going on here for me to visit again? Latest Post Wylin 6 2362 sdgrbass09
Shock I_had_a_dream_I_once_used_to_post_on_FWz.xpeg Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 9 3766 That Reaction Fa...
Hell Hey mac users Latest Post MitchZer0 5 3752 Bacchus
Whores **** U , U FCKIN bumHOLES Latest Post amidacoss 11 2541 HonkHawl
Gay Furfabulous personary Latest Post MitchZer0 5 2794 HonkHawl
E-Peen(tm) Baccchus' house Latest Post sdgrbbum09 2 1627 Bacchus
Ban Me XFIRE ( 1 2 ) Latest Post arbitrayer 22 4023 Bacchus
Macho Forumwarz user gets trolled really hard ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Indiana Jonas 22 3895 Celerysteve
Trolls The Trollhole Latest Post sdgrbbum09 6 2154 Bacchus
Gay WHY I WATCH ANIME AND YOU SHOULD TOO. Latest Post fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ 10 2480 Demonseed
Goatse.cx some **** like about trollong ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 23 3486 Bacchus
Butthurt I'm watching this show on Fox called "In the Flow" Latest Post Joseph of Suburb... 4 1777 Bacchus
Bug - 3 Which vanereal disease do you think Bacchus has? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Bacchus 21 3877 Johnald The Robo...
Video Games My game is better than your game. Latest Post The Richard Head... 8 2493 Joseph of Suburb...
Shock You lot abuse mother Earth Latest Post Patently Chill P... 14 2484 Patently Chill P...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!