Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Trolls Why did the chicken cross the road? Latest Post iMac G4 9 3902 Skyman747
Trolls How to troll good ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post ERECTILE_DEATH 46 5695 BootyClappinAndr...
Trolls Did you know Latest Post sdgrbbum09 4 1873 Bacchus
Trolls The Trollhole Latest Post sdgrbbum09 6 2165 Bacchus
Trolls Best IRL Troll ever in all of history trolled more longer harder caused more rage than all other trolls combined and still trolls Latest Post Celerysteve 15 2573 Bacchus
Trolls I burned a Quran, you should too Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 2 1766 Bacchus
Trolls Club Penguin disscussion Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 16 3054 Plato Shrimp
Trolls WHITE POWER Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 7 1778 Nicco
Trolls Post were you troll the most! That is if you ARE a real troll.... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post loln80r 21 2961 sdgrbass09
Trolls :roalddahl: Latest Post Skyman747 15 2244 xsundae
Trolls Opening this thread is optional. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 26 4013 Vageena Davis
Trolls Trolling for newbies Latest Post spartadude 1 1961 spartadude
Trolls "I Know Where You Live" Latest Post Techno_Viking 5 2268 Johnny_SkyWalker...
Trolls I AM LEVEL 39 Latest Post Big Brother 5 2452 megazeroexe
Trolls itt: we post words chilepepino can't read Latest Post Fie 7 2171 Adapt
Trolls So I was in Tornto the other day visiting a school and I stumbled on the Fwz staff meeting... Latest Post Fie 14 2391 AIDS CUNT
Trolls Contest for 69BP - Raising IR-Hell ( 1 2 ) Latest Post -XI- 21 3899 generichaxor
Trolls We must raid those morons on the Emo area of Forumwarz Latest Post lordbababa 18 2612 quangntenemy
Trolls :gay: Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 7 2225 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Trolls Teach me how to troll Latest Post Celerysteve 10 2072 Celerysteve
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!