Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Boobs HEY I JUST TROLLED YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY Latest Post Fingerz 8 4033 Johnny Mac
Boobs Is Inspector Chelmey in The Trollhole? Latest Post Bacchus 14 2910 Bacchus
Boobs My Sister is asleep in the room next to me...? Latest Post King Jazza 10 2881 Johnald The Robo...
Boobs Running out of ideas. Here's more Katie Morgan: Latest Post Bacchus 6 2205 Hobojim
Boobs Bacchus only needs two more threads after this!! Latest Post Bacchus 1 1704 Bacchus
Boobs Charities need your help. Latest Post Anonamus 3 2117 sdgrbass09
Boobs Blatant Racism ( 1 2 ) Latest Post LetsHunt 22 3972 Bacchus
Boobs Check out my ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 30 4863 spf357
Boobs Xylon Posts More Sexy Self-Pics For The Hungering Mbumes Latest Post Xylon 19 2856 AAHZ
Boobs canamale reproductive organians makee horrible broweeserr baseddd games Latest Post ChilePepino 1 1666 ChilePepino
Boobs anyone notice how anon forum is dead Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 2 1735 Fortunato
Boobs REAL BRONKS CHEER Latest Post gimpnipples 2 1911 Peregrine
Boobs I love Bob Saget (no homo) Latest Post Aziz 11 2654 Aziz
Boobs Upon the subject of trolling. ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Ernac 63 6496 IndigoPhoenix
Boobs THATS ANOTHER THING, I THINK I MIGHT JUST BE USING THIS RELATIONSHIP JUST TO GET LAID. DESPITE HER SLIGHT CRAZINESS, THE **** IS HOT. Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 6 2259 ChilePepino
Boobs what Latest Post tootz 5 2230 Bigandtasty
Boobs For Cheins Sanchez Latest Post _BeDhEaD_ 3 1881 _BeDhEaD_
Boobs AW COME ON SODA IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT LETS BE FRIENDS AGAIN AND KICK EASTWARDS bum Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 1861 Nailbomb
Boobs SODA THIS ISNT EVEN IN A THREAD ALSO PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF MY FEELINGS GOD YOURE AWFUL MEAN Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 1823 Nailbomb
Boobs Do you beat your wife? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 27 4330 Ardent
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!