Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Goatse.cx An Inconvenient Truth ( 1 2 ) Latest Post crayoncakes 21 1601 gigerth
Ban Me myspace tom's banworthy pic, for those who missed it Latest Post nanafabulous personiesus 11 1452 gigerth
Ban Me TROLLS ARE JUST CAMWHORES WHO DON'T PHOTOGRAPH WELL Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 14 2004 AIRchrist
Gay HOW TO TELL IF YOU LOVE THE male reproductive organ AND ARE GAY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THE male reproductive organ Latest Post Verminator 10 922 Tesfan
Gay NOTE TO ALL Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 11 1294 gigerth
Gay THE BIFF TANNE TREAD Latest Post Super Troll 3 986 Paraone
Ban Me THIS GIRL ASKED ME TO HAVE SEX Latest Post Tarman 3 1048 Paraone
Whores TODAY ( 1 2 ) Latest Post icwutudidthar 23 2302 icwutudidthar
Gay SOME1 TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA CUT 5 INCHES OF MA male reproductive organ Latest Post Super Troll 2 967 Fran
Gay BIFF TANNEN THREAD Latest Post Macks 14 1173 Biff Weasley
Rant WARNING: this thread is full of win ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tangolho 36 2490 zenon
TV WARNING: DO NOT ENTER IF YOU'RE DIABETIC!! Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 8 1163 forumwhore
FAQ WI D PPL SAI "DONUT REP T TROWELS"? Latest Post The Me of Doom 10 1467 The Me of Doom
Fun Another Day In Paradise by Bea2003UKĀ© Latest Post Jesus He Knows M... 2 982 Napalm Kid
Art male reproductive organ Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 13 2077 icwutudidthar
Gay PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THE PINK "GAY" TOPIC ICON ARE OBVIOUSLY GIANT fabulous personS ( 1 2 ) Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 37 1981 gigerth
Gay HAY U LIKE MY LYRICS YO? Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 19 1473 Paraone
Phil Collins Discography Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 5 1091 Paraone
Gay This thread is for everyone but Reverend-Angle-89 Latest Post Anansi 7 946 ERECTILE-RAPIST
News Surprise spoiler about "Episode 2" Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 10 1366 Jesus He Knows M...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!