Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS IS MY DAD Latest Post Something_Witty 2 677 elenaratelimit
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING Latest Post Something_Witty 2 685 elenaratelimit
Gay ITT: TEAM SHORTBUS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 513
Gay TEAM SHORTBUS STOLE MY VIRGINITY Latest Post my_mother 1 596
Gay WHO'S THIS TEAM SHORTBUS, ANYWAY? Latest Post Something_Witty 1 522
Gay THEY SEE TEAM SHORTBUS ROLLIN' Latest Post Something_Witty 1 502
Gay HOW TO TELL IF YOU LOVE THE male reproductive organ AND ARE GAY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THE male reproductive organ Latest Post Verminator 10 928 Tesfan
Gay NOTE TO ALL Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 11 1298 gigerth
Gay THE BIFF TANNE TREAD Latest Post Super Troll 3 991 Paraone
Gay SOME1 TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA CUT 5 INCHES OF MA male reproductive organ Latest Post Super Troll 2 972 Fran
Gay BIFF TANNEN THREAD Latest Post Macks 14 1180 Biff Weasley
Gay PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THE PINK "GAY" TOPIC ICON ARE OBVIOUSLY GIANT fabulous personS ( 1 2 ) Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 37 1992 gigerth
Gay HAY U LIKE MY LYRICS YO? Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 19 1481 Paraone
Gay This thread is for everyone but Reverend-Angle-89 Latest Post Anansi 7 954 ERECTILE-RAPIST
Gay Did you hear the one about the http://i25.tinypic.com/11ufcxh.jpg Latest Post Marcos El Malo 4 1081 Marcos El Malo
Gay Going to shave my balls Latest Post w00w00 9 1431 Paraone
Gay i ****inuıʞɔnɟ ı Latest Post Molor 6 1220 Miles
Gay A NEW DISCOVER I MADE ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post RAVENPUPPY 48 3194 JoJoJeNoNoNodeh
Gay I HATE AMERICA ? Latest Post RAVENPUPPY 3 968 ezr
Gay ATTN: WHINY ****ES Latest Post Molor 2 1041 Heat Seeking Moi...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!