Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Writing I had sex with a fat Brazilian chick - Diary of a troll hero ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 42 6496 Chloe Moretz
Writing IMPORTANT Latest Post Sollen 16 1934 AIDS CUNT
Writing THIS THREAD: ITS ALL ABOUT ****ING YOU OFF DAD! Latest Post Kid Banhammer 11 1778 Darksead333
Writing Free Peen + BP + Fingerz noods + Episode 3 pre-order for posting in this thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 100 6071 Asuka424
Writing so I don't get this blank post **** man Latest Post Melted Fish 14 1510 roflzors
Writing Emily male reproductive organinson Latest Post funnyglbumes tra... 2 1311 Velvetcrush
Writing DROWNING is not so pitiful Latest Post funnyglbumes tra... 1 899 funnyglasses tra...
Writing Three times, 't said, a sinking man Latest Post funnyglbumes tra... 1 915 funnyglasses tra...
Writing Challenge: Describe a Forumwarz Moderator in two words ( 1 2 ) Latest Post MC Banhammer 30 2567 ____
Writing I SWEAR IT KIND OF FEELS LIKE THIS HORRIBLE MISTAKE I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM MAKING BUT OH WELL. ITS A LIFE EXPERIENCE I GUESS, BUT MAYBE THATS JUST MY WAY OF SAYING IM TOO WEAK TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION. ALSO male reproductive organS Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 8 1714 Unknown-Symphony...
Writing 10people Latest Post tvd 8 1557 36
Writing Dear SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER, Latest Post DesdiPhoenix 4 915 Fingerz
Writing Trolling forums that DESERVE to be trolled on. Latest Post Clefairy256 3 1326 Fingerz
Writing BUT IN 100 YEARS NOTHING THEY DO WILL MATTER Latest Post Macks 2 1123 SHODAN
Writing The Negro has made little progress in his native Africa. The few successes he has had have been within the confines of a Caucasian society, and even in the scarce cases of the Negro showing some small spark of genius it has been with those having a great Latest Post Tesfan 2 1025 Captain_Amazing
Writing Teach me how to troll ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post MC Banhammer 118 9388 BigSloppyShit
Writing It's time to stop, listen and express our feelings Latest Post Agent_Orange 12 1771 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Writing I NEED THE TOILET Latest Post Laguna 6 1294 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Writing WHAT THE HELL IS A MIDWESTERN EXCHANGE IT SOUNDS LIKE A SWINGER'S CONVENTION FOR FAT PEOPLE Latest Post Macks 7 1263 enire
Writing ALSO, I HAVE NEVER SHOPLIFTED Latest Post Macks 5 1216 Travalgar
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!