Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Feature YO Latest Post Colonel Bear 11 1137 e-mc2
Feature i need BP and a klan Latest Post drdranem17 10 1019 Doomkiller
Feature New Pole Latest Post Celerysteve 8 1254 CreepPipe
Feature Some .moar files I'm putting on auction Latest Post Bling Fling 12 1045 Sabre
Feature enjoy enjoy enjoy! : a hilarious dogreat timesentary Latest Post Colonel Bear 3 562 DarkDespair5
Feature Celerysteve is not a liar! Latest Post xXxJUNEGUY1xXx 1 736 xXxJUNEGUY1xXx
Feature Best site ever ( 1 2 ) Latest Post DarkDespair5 21 1204 DarkDespair5
Feature **** You And Die Latest Post Xylon 14 876 I SHIT IN YOUR M...
Feature I LOVE WATCHING CONTEST THREADS ALL DAY Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 2 486 Jim McPerson
Feature An Open Letter To Ricket and Board of Directors Latest Post SG94 2 585 Laguna
Feature Back by popular demand (and your obsesion with me, JESUS CHRIST have you no LIVES?) SG94 with a new contrinution: NEGROTICONS! Latest Post SG94 17 1220 Oleg
Feature The Seventh Sense Latest Post FalCoN 11 901 icwutudidthar
Feature You know what else I really hate? Latest Post Jim McPerson 5 646 Biff Weasley
Feature Beautiful Latest Post DesdiPhoenix 13 1356 DesdiPhoenix
Feature doing fine, sig, thanks for asking Latest Post Kid Banhammer 2 523 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Feature ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US Latest Post AKK 9 997 AKK
Feature Where's your god now Christfabulous persons (hilarious video inside) Latest Post SG94 12 1101 SG94
Feature Greatest E-peen idea ever!!! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 25 1801 TEH Man
Feature Mix Tape of Novelty Songs, Awful Covers and ‘80s TV Theme Songs in the Ppwn Shoppe today. Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 5 727 Travalgar
Feature Tinted Sunglbumes in the Pwn Shop. Latest Post Bigguyinblack 7 898 Travalgar
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!