Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Evil Trout quangntenemy's opinions about the new mods Latest Post quangntenemy 12 1152 quangntenemy
Evil Trout COUNTDOWN TO MYSELF BEING BANNED BY THE NEW MOD KREW Latest Post quangntenemy 2 641 Tesfan
Evil Trout Nicco: best mod, bester mod, or bestest mod? Latest Post quangntenemy 5 849 Jim McPerson
Evil Trout NANA IF YOU BUMP THIS THREAD 100 TIMES I'LL NOMINATE YOU FOR FORUMWARZ MOD '09 Latest Post quangntenemy 17 1239 quangntenemy
Evil Trout I have decided to be a nice guy from now on Latest Post quangntenemy 2 675 Chronic-Boy
Evil Trout UNBAN MYSPACE TOM, NICCO, OLEGE MARDASHOV, AND PHILANTHROPIST THIS IS THE LAST THREAD IN TROLLHOLE UNBAN IRAWR OH **** I FORGOT IRAWR Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 617 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Evil Trout YO GUYS HOW DO I STOP POSTING? Latest Post quangntenemy 15 1301 Chronic-Boy
Evil Trout E:PEEN FIGHT Latest Post rod1210 10 1150 Johnny Mac
Evil Trout UNPANTS FRAN Latest Post quangntenemy 10 1146 Morris6
Evil Trout HEY LOOK SPAM NOT FROM **** YOU BUT **** YOU ANYWAY HEHE Latest Post quangntenemy 5 675 Cid Highwind
Evil Trout ITT: troutse Latest Post quangntenemy 3 1038 Beta Romeo
Evil Trout Suggestion to improve Flamebate, Domination, Kyoubai, INCIT and everything Forumwarz Latest Post quangntenemy 8 783 quangntenemy
Evil Trout Searched for "****", 880 pages found Latest Post quangntenemy 2 694 Oleg
Evil Trout **** YOU HOBART Latest Post quangntenemy 14 1796 Unknown-Symphony...
Evil Trout What is the difference between snow tires and fine upstanding member of societys? Latest Post Sandwich Chef 13 1366 DerKaiserReich
Evil Trout 41% - who's more evil than me? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 32 2149 JacktheStripper
Evil Trout Who created the Ron Paul smiley I want to send all my compliments to him Latest Post quangntenemy 6 1202 Unknown-Symphony...
Evil Trout If you're expecting an insult ITT then you're in for a suprise... Latest Post -XI- 6 825 Balloon
Evil Trout I Latest Post -XI- 7 837 Inertia
Evil Trout S Latest Post -XI- 1 711 -XI-
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!