Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Evil Trout Sup guys today isn't my birthday but say something nice to me anyway Latest Post quangntenemy 14 1203 twas
Evil Trout DerKaiseRech Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 658 DerKaiserReich
Evil Trout I HAVE AN INCHWORM Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 6 780 Adapt
Evil Trout recent genetic research proves you are all fine upstanding member of societys Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 10 829 Fingerz
Evil Trout Yo Flamebate Latest Post ____ 2 727 Aldo_Anything
Evil Trout Havn't played in a couple of months Latest Post Skyman747 5 916 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Evil Trout Something is wrong ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Sandwich Chef 23 2143 warjoke
Evil Trout Official Emoticon Spam Board Latest Post Bix Nood 11 1425 A-Sat
Evil Trout NICCO'S CHARACTER NAME WHEN HE STARTED PLAYING FORUMWARZ WAS ACTUALLY... Latest Post quangntenemy 1 592 quangntenemy
Evil Trout RULES WIKI PAGE Latest Post -MLF- 4 757 Shii
Evil Trout Hey Context! I'm calling you out. Latest Post KingGhidorah 6 1062
Evil Trout THIS IS A ****ING EASY PLACE TO TROLL Latest Post Robok 3 864 WopWopWop
Evil Trout SIG'S CAREFULLY CULTIVATED LIST OF PERMAbumHURTERS Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 4 841 The Jagged Rock ...
Evil Trout Generic Racist is a p funny guy and hes good at trolling and semc and I are bumhurt Latest Post 8DOM8 2 972 Generic Racist
Evil Trout ITT: I DONT IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF FLAMEBATE Latest Post quangntenemy 6 720 Nicco
Evil Trout WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT? ET OR JB Latest Post quangntenemy 4 625 Inertia
Evil Trout ITT ART FOR BP Latest Post Context 8 1101 CrinkzPipe
Evil Trout DRIVE ME CLOSER Latest Post cya 1 655 cya
Evil Trout Greatest Country In The World Latest Post Inertia 7 1009 Inertia
Evil Trout Oleg Mordashov's opinions about the new mods Latest Post Oleg 11 842 Inertia
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!