Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Pumpkin I owned the macho men topic. Latest Post BEAT_WOMEN 17 1693 Cid Highwind
Pumpkin DON'T MIND ME JUST STAMPING DOWN MY AUTHORITY Latest Post Something_Witty 1 348 Something_Witty
Pumpkin dumbledore dies because snape kills him Latest Post Phlegmatic 2 759 Fortunato
Pumpkin Jews did snow on 19-02 Latest Post Jim McPerson 3 821 AdolfJester
Pumpkin And this bee is famous.theme.GERMAN.dot Latest Post Aldo_Anything 1 334 Aldo_Anything
Pumpkin This thread is going to scare the **** out of you ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 39 1890 Inertia
Pumpkin Shaving my bum Hair Latest Post Inertia 7 826 Jim McPerson
Pumpkin **** BOWIE Latest Post twas 1 324 twas
Pumpkin Racing Latest Post Nicco 1 320 Nicco
Pumpkin Where can I buy ... Latest Post SpamsterBot 2 542 MC Banhammer
Pumpkin Happy New Years...Bithes!!! Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 10 816 Jim McPerson
Pumpkin Petition for TSB to start trolling the **** out of everyone again. ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post scully 73 3368 Physics
Pumpkin When did your tumorous kidney break? Latest Post quangntenemy 1 374 quangntenemy
Pumpkin Right thatS iT!! Latest Post Shinobu 3 523 -XI-
Pumpkin SRS BSNS Latest Post Shinobu 4 606 Shinobu
Pumpkin Creepypasta Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 7 717 Cheins Sanchez
Pumpkin hey look it's a thread with a video in it or something Latest Post Something_Witty 4 651 Laguna
Pumpkin MERRY ****ING HALLOWEEN Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 4 537 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Pumpkin Be irresponsible and unpredictable. Light the fuse, ruin culture, mock society and Latest Post Indiana Jonas 14 874 why_so_srs
Pumpkin and so it begins ( 1 2 ) Latest Post BirdofPrey 34 1973 kittiejenn
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!