Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Goatse.cx asdfg Latest Post AdolfJester 1 905 AdolfJester
Goatse.cx Falconfour Revealed Latest Post Xylon 18 1149 Morris6
Goatse.cx Selling a few rare moar files Latest Post WoweeZowee 2 661 Beta Romeo
Goatse.cx The Trollhole in a nutshell ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Sandwich Chef 28 2150 Cid Highwind
Goatse.cx @ Sig-Disabled male reproductive organ-Monglers Latest Post Nicco 2 611 -XI-
Goatse.cx You're all ****ing retards - happy valentines day - retard Latest Post BigHaterTrollFie... 5 1041 Celerysteve
Goatse.cx ANGRY HOBO, WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT ME INTO KLAN **** YOU? I ASKED YOU A FULL HOUR AGO AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T SAID YES. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Phariad 29 1826 ANGRY HOBO
Goatse.cx Even hotter Cosplay Chick in court, wearing pink and has blue hair [pArT 3] Latest Post Aldo_Anything 1 566 Aldo_Anything
Goatse.cx ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER PILE OF **** THREADS FILLED WITH ****POSTERS ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 49 2516 Sapper
Goatse.cx spinning goatse gif itt! Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 7 1320 Sapper
Goatse.cx NAMELESS2 Latest Post Laguna 7 869 John Fitzgerald ...
Goatse.cx Post here if you like goatse Latest Post quangntenemy 10 938 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Goatse.cx Help how do I post goatse Latest Post quangntenemy 4 888 DesdiPhoenix
Goatse.cx if you ever posted one of those stupid dragons, you aint worth **** ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Nicco 21 1646 Master_Troll
Goatse.cx GET OVER HERE ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Laguna 22 1883 DesdiPhoenix
Goatse.cx goatse is wrong and sick!!!!!!!!! Latest Post freddy9 8 1407 mNeMoNiC aLg0rIt...
Goatse.cx I'm sorry Doomkiller Latest Post Wylin 7 921 Doomkiller
Goatse.cx Ask me anything about trolling Latest Post AKK 3 1113 BrainpanSonata
Goatse.cx i will rip my bum apart on camera if you be my friends Latest Post monkey bum rapis... 5 1037 AntiRules187
Goatse.cx GOATSE ITT Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 19 798 Odalisque
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!