Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Ugly This is my surprised face ( 1 2 ) Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 22 1555 Bacchus
Ugly POPEYE IS RIGHT Latest Post twas 2 467 Bacchus
Ugly Shave your neckbears and get out of the basement for once Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 2 754 Bearnyce
Ugly I'm a huge fabulous person! Latest Post Bruschi 3 820 Nailbomb
Ugly Shota-Con Latest Post Inertia 16 1156 Wylin
Ugly I MEAN, THEY'RE BASICALLY SAYING YOU'RE AN ATTRACTIVE GUY, BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY WANT TO **** YOU UP THE bum Latest Post Macks 3 796 OMG OMG OMG I AM...
Ugly fine upstanding member of society GOATSE:LOL $10 SAYS THAT FRAN IS STILL ON FORUMWARZ ON A NEW ACCOUNT CAUSE SHES SICK OF BEING CALLED FAT Latest Post Physics 5 631 cya
Ugly Quangntenemy - Seriously? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Wylin 22 1823 Morris6
Ugly Even my name invokes the power of win Latest Post Xylon 13 1382 Inertia
Ugly AND JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT **** CAN'T GET ANY WORSE... EVEN MORE SNOW. Latest Post Jim McPerson 2 592 OrsonScottCard
Ugly Raumpatrouille Orion Latest Post Aldo_Anything 1 435 Aldo_Anything
Ugly THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN A fine upstanding member of society? Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 6 678 Sapper
Ugly Thank god they are both gone! Latest Post Wylin 9 943 Inertia
Ugly XYLON IS A MORALfabulous person Latest Post Bondage**** 3 578 Big Brother
Ugly ITT: SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER gets bumhurt ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Wylin 56 2389 Douche Infection...
Ugly IM NOT FINGERZ! Latest Post Douche Dildo 11 1143 Wylin
Ugly DON'T UNBAN FALCONFOUR! ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Wylin 59 2582 200KillerWasps
Ugly HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HIT Latest Post OVER9000male reproductive organES 16 1406 MikePattonFanboi...
Ugly DON'T CLICK DIS THRED ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TorumFroll 22 1948 RocketPigeon
Ugly WELL, IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE AND GILBERT'S OUT SEEING AN UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY MOVIE WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH ME, BUT OTHER THAN THAT LIFE IS WONDERFUL ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Macks 23 1964 iRAWR
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!